BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master

I like how you moan about the answers here on dakka LV. It reads like a man biatching about his wife to his mistress...
    I'M RATHER DEFINATELY SURE FEMALE SPACE MARINES DEFINERTLEY DON'T EXIST.

Quote Originally Posted by Demonus View Post
    Guess the marine one has different options than the CSM one as Chaos cant get interceptor/skyfire.
    The Skyfire comes from a Legacy of Glory, the unique "titles" in the back of IA2. I believe IA 13 has Legacies as well, or are they unique Daemonic Possessions? Either way, it's a one-use-per-game, one-per-army buff. Although I would pay good money to get a Helical Targeting Array for the Sicaran (the thing some Dreads get that lets them choose to have Skyfire and Interceptor if they stay still).
    Thank you for voxing the Church of Khorne, would you like to donate a skull to the Skull Throne today?

First-Captain

Also, most people in that thread seem to be telling you exactly the same thing as we have

This threads complaint couldnt make me more confused.
    I sold a 6000pt seige assault mech marine army because all my av13 tanks and walkers died so easily to multi shot glancing weapons.
    I had designed it during 5th when my tanks lasted longer.
    My latest army CSM have some vehicles but now have lots of multi shot guns and more infantry because AV13 tanks die so easy.
    Knocking off 3 HP on a AV 13 tank is absurdly easy in 7th ed, whats the beef with the sicaran?
    It really does sound like you got your butt whupped and just didnt like it.

Brother-Captain

I love how the conversation over there on DakkaDakka is pretty much mirroring ours; although it took them longer to notice you using Hornets than we did...I guess we spot cheese quicker on BoLS? lol
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?52423-The-Blood-Pact-Chaos-Homebrew-Supplement&p=472214&viewfull=1#post472214

As for the eternal "Wave Serpent is so OP" moaning, we don´t have five options like the Marines (Stormraven, Rhino, Razorback, Drop Pod, and a Land Raider), we have two, and one i haven´t seen in a batrep since the 5th edition (Falcon). I would LOVE to use something else to carry the troops, but unless you ally with the Dark Kin, there´s no solution to this. And this is the last post from me on this. Remember, that it was a question, is it the MOST d-bag, and majority (non Eldar/Dark Eldar players of course ) thinks it´s not. Still, not many other choices offered here...
    "WHAT KIND OF A PEACE
    DO I HAVE WITH A DESTROYER"

Are you really not gonna play your friend unless he uses the units you want/don't want him to? Lol sorry, I play Eldar as well and I'm sure every Eldar player can attest to you doing something wrong if 1 tank is giving you that much trouble. What do you think your friend would veto if given the chance, your serpents or the Hornets
    Last edited by dvs1; 02-05-2015 at 04:01 AM.

No, i would play him still, but he would have to buy the proper model . We had games, where i specified, that the list does not contain any WS´s and those have been GREAT! He isn´t a douche, who immediately spams flamers and such, knowing there´s no WS´s. Those games bring out much of the models from the shelf, that don´t get to play in regular games...and he would veto the WS´s. He has Sternguard to deal with the Hornets...or the WS´s too...
    "WHAT KIND OF A PEACE
    DO I HAVE WITH A DESTROYER"

Sorry but im really struggling to see how you cant cope with one AV13 tank?
    Ive lost 3 ironclads and 2 vindicators in 1 turn before, AV 13 is ok but pretty easy to deal with even enmass.
    Surely your list must have been very light on shooting, in which case you need to adjust your list accordingly.
    3 glances and its toast, busted? Really? Meh.

Eldar player crying about Autocannons..? Nothing new here.

You know that technically IG can use the ignore Jink rules by building a Hydra Platform, ten points less than the current Hydra tank and all it requires is a little scratch building... IG can field 9 of them and fill the heavy support of one detachment.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast