BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast
    Chapter-Master

I can't be bothered to trawl through all 14 pages, so can anyone kindly update me on whether there was any news on Raven Guard models?
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Chapter-Master

some torsos/pads I think, but there's only four pages....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Brakkart View Post
    Legion Vindicator Laser Destroyer Array!!! I mean YIKES!

Attachment 12684

Too right, built my first one a couple months back and that was not fun.

Ultramarines pads and Raven Guard shoulder pads and torsos

Attachment 12685
    there you go

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

There is nothing silly about the old style Stormhammer tank as can be seen in the version of it Machinator made for the Imperial Fists as their Fellblade of Legend:

Attachment 12655
    Attachment 12656

Was really hoping that Forgeworld would put out a version of the tank that looks like this one.
    Why not both? I like both designs and they aren't exactly the same loadout anyway, so why not make your tank an upgrade of theirs? All of those twin-linked turrets and sponsons, woo.

Quote Originally Posted by DrLove42 View Post
    All the presale models sold out in hours

Looky...Mechanicus Ordinatus

[URL=http://s106.photobucket.com/user/drlove42/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20150207_135253_zpsjq8j1ub8.jpg.html][/URL]

[URL=http://s106.photobucket.com/user/drlove42/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20150207_135330_zpshcqaocwa.jpg.html][/URL]
    Atomic Death Parrot FTW?!?!

There is nothing silly about the old style Stormhammer tank as can be seen in the version of it Machinator made for the Imperial Fists as their Fellblade of Legend.
    I'm looking at the new RoB tile, with the huge twin-gun turret emplacement, and thinking if there was some way to get hold of that turret, it would make a nice swap for the Stormhammer top turret.
    Thank you for voxing the Church of Khorne, would you like to donate a skull to the Skull Throne today?

Every time I see that Ordinatus, I think of Sarah Palin piloting it, maniacally yelling, "Drill, baby, drill!"

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Psychosplodge View Post
    some torsos/pads I think, but there's only four pages....

- - - Updated - - -

there you go
    I saw those, was hoping there would be something more like some actual units or even Corax himself, but apparently not. Thanks anyway.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Chapter-Master

With all the fist stuff recently I expected Dorn to be released tbh.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

First-Captain

The way they work, they don't force themselve to get stuff done, especially primarchs, they're done when they're done, sometimes it takes a while for someone to feel inspired to do a primarch the justice they deserve, I'd say that this approach is paying off so far

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by DrLove42 View Post
    Book 7...Prospero
    I guess I have to wait till early next year to make that Magnus/Bjorn diarama based on the battle of the Fang...

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast