BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Norbu the Destroyer View Post
    Try the Masque. My only advice to Demon players. I'm no expert at them but I know I like her. If you dont like her dont use her but after trying her I think you will be pleasently surprised.
    I've played the masque a couple of times. She's usually dead right after her shooting phase. Recently though someone informaed of the technique of using multiple independent characters to assemple a unit around a character such as the masque, who is not an IC. Due to daemon special rules, though, the only unit this works with is the Herald of Slaanesh. So I could pile her in a unit with two or three heralds and make a weird mess. You can give those Heralds all Pavane, too. So if you were crazy you could give the Heralds Pavane or Demonic Gaze and mount them on seekers. if the combat starts to get close you could move the masque out of coherency, pavane your attacker, shoot with the heralds and charge into assault.

they are rending too so this double****s eldar wraith lords!!
    Last edited by epoch7; 08-18-2009 at 03:40 PM.

I dont think there is any way to attach anyone to the Masque. She is not an independent charachter and can therefore not join a unit. Just like a carnifex can not join a unit. Granted, independent charachters can join a unit but not to a charachter that cant join back. I believe this is the way to play it legaly, but I still recommend the Masque.

if thats really the case then the masque is totally useless. you can give the pavane of slaanesh ability to models that can join units and partcipate in a game of 40k, not just deep strike and die from 15 bolter shots.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123