BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 15 of 46 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by DrBored View Post
    Good catch!
    I had a hunch they'd fix it so I grabbed it just in case.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Clockwork View Post
    Yup, the error is new. I screencapped this this morning:

Attachment 12959
    Thanks, now those of us saying it was like that don't look crazy now :P
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Chapter-Master

Welll....

Not for that anyway

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Quote Originally Posted by Asymmetrical Xeno View Post
    Thanks, now those of us saying it was like that don't look crazy now :P
    Someone checked the link when I shared it before they fixed it, so I have a corroborating witness locally, one that people will trust. Yay!

Fly Lord

via one of gary's [URL="http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/Faeit212/~3/YJKW2V7NjRw/horus-heresy-starter-box-in-may.html"]birds[/URL] 4-8-2015

confirmed that HH was coming to regular GW stores.

A starter box set for 2 players with 'generic', non-Legion specific Heresy-era units is coming in May. Wasn't specific on plans beyond that, apart from that FW will take care of Legion-specific upgrade packs, unique units and any other stuff that GW doesn't want to run in plastic.

Apparently the demand for HH stuff has been so intense GW is centralizing the range.
    Didn't mention anything about FW in stores though
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

If GW is "centralizing" the range and making the core stuff available, they'll want to have some way to get Forge World stuff through their retail stores, because otherwise they're just going to annoy people who think, "Cool, I have a bunch of basic units... but I have to go online, to a completely different website as well, to order anything else for my army. Gosh, that's convenient!"

Battle-Brother

Quote Originally Posted by Erik Setzer View Post
    If GW is "centralizing" the range and making the core stuff available, they'll want to have some way to get Forge World stuff through their retail stores, because otherwise they're just going to annoy people who think, "Cool, I have a bunch of basic units... but I have to go online, to a completely different website as well, to order anything else for my army. Gosh, that's convenient!"
    At what point is ordering anything online inconvenient? I get the desire to want it in GW, but inconvenient, it is not.
    Devoted to Khorne. Devoted to glory!
    Battle-brothers.blogspot.com for my latest project.

This would help my Death guard and my wallet greatly.

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewDart View Post
    At what point is ordering anything online inconvenient? I get the desire to want it in GW, but inconvenient, it is not.
    When you can just order it at the shop while you're there getting the other stuff, having to go home to order part of your army is, indeed, an inconvenience.

I also would prefer stuff be sold through the local GW store because any dollars I spend on Forge World right now would not count toward the local manager's sales, even though it's his running an awesome store that makes me want to spend more money, so his sales don't look as good as they should and there's a risk the store could be closed if the sales aren't strong enough. We have to be careful about recruiting for 30K games right now, because doing so in the GW store would actually mean we're asking people to buy stuff that doesn't help the GW store and, at the moment, competes with the store for people's hobby dollars. But if they sell FW through their retail stores (at least with some way to order and pay there and have it delivered there), that means we can order stuff at the store and help keep the local store running (with its current manager, too).

Hell, I'd settle for it just being on the main GW webstore; then the vouchers I buy through my local store's till can support it while being used to buy FW stuff.

Page 15 of 46 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast