BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 40 of 46 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast

And they would be the most technically perfect Cupcakes evar.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

there is nowhere they can't enter to deliver them to.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Especially if you didn't even order them?
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

they will breach your hab block/hive/fortress and deliver cake rounds from their specially modified bolters.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Tasty!

Now envisaging the troop compartments on Caestus converted into industrial sized ovens.

Chapter-Master

Drop pod cupcake delivery? but surely its buttercream within, sprinkles without? Where's this heretical notion of jam come from? is that the true cause of the heresy?

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    Indeedy.

Had Perturabo not turned, the Heresy would have fallen flat on it's face. Dunno about anyone else, but I really wouldn't like to try and besiege a fortress designed by Rogal Dorn and Perturabo, and manned by both their Legions.

No. Thank. You.

Though it does make me wonder what happened to the IW garrisons and similar groups who remained loyal after the Heresy...
    Hmmm the Iron Warriors were at the Dropsite Massacre though, so there may not have been much of the Legion left for most of the Heresy had they remained loyal. On the other hand, the Massacre could have gone quite differently with the Iron Warriors on the loyalist side.

As for loyalist Iron Warriors, the Minotaurs have a specialty in brutal siege assaults, have an ancient greek theme (like olympia...) and have dubious origins FW won't release...
    In the nightmare future of the 41st millennium, there is no time for peace. No respite. No Balance. There is only War.

Fly Lord

via [URL="http://natfka.blogspot.com/2015/08/the-horus-heresy-30k-game-coming-soon.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&ut m_campaign=Feed%3A+Faeit212+%28Faeit+212%29&utm_co ntent=FeedBurner"]Faeit [/URL]8-21-2015
    Plastic Horus Heresy Boxed Game Details

- Game similar to Space Hulk
    - Released Around October
    - Possibly Limited Run
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Fly Lord

Dueling rumormeisters chime in on 8-21-2015:

[URL="https://www.facebook.com/Lordsofwargaming?fref=nf"]Lords of War [/URL](facebook) comes out or retirement to say:

Oh, you think it's going to be Battle of Phall? How cute...

It will have it's own rules created by GW, but everyone will use for FW and they should. 30k is vastly better than 40k.

It will be two legions that hate each other. Any guesses?

Looks like we have a winner! (regarding Ultramarines and Word Bearers)
    Dakka's [URL="http://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/810/637550.page"]Whispereroftruth[/URL] says:

I sort of mentioned it before but the game will provide two legal armies out the box if you split with a friend, or one big one.

One built as Vets. and Cataphracti led by the Praetor. The other with two Tac. Squads as troops choices.

Any "tiles" or board included would be cardboard though. The idea of this new boxed game trend, yes trend there will be more, is based entirely on what made 3rd ed Space Hulk so successful. A bunch of models you can to your army and a "free" game included.

As for those asking if this is limited. Yes it is, the characters in the box specifically. Everything else will form part of a new range which is kicking off fully next year. There'll be 2-3 months of plastic 30k releases next year at the minimum. Mostly SM stuff, but more Mechanicum too. Most of the Mechanicum stuff that has been released already, you'll be able to use in 30k.

I initially heard the contents of the box would drop 6 months after it's general release. However, I'm beginning to think, in light of the recent AoS release, that we'll get a 2nd wave of Heresy stuff in 6 months, with the box contents dropping before then. That is purely speculation on my part though.

The box will contain it's own rules and Forge World will continue to write their own for now. Whether that will change as 40k changes is anyone's guess.

The line is being produced because of the huge success of the HH from both FW and BL. When the HH turns your two daughter companies into very profitable parts of your business even the stupid take note.

Purely conjecture, but considering there's another 40k box you all know about that'll kicking around for a while. I'm going to go with; "While stocks last" on this one.
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Chapter-Master

They have stepped away from ultramarines before though, didn't they have Black Templers on one edition? And second had Bangels as the poster boys.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Page 40 of 46 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast