BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 41 of 46 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast

And it's been Dark Angels for the past two editions.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

Dangels

That doesn't quite work as well.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

It's why they were the long robes.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Meh, Smurfs. Not as interesting to me, but I can probably remove any identifying stuff. If they're smart, the models will be generic.

DAs have only gotten the last two editions because it was much cheaper to just swap the rulebook (and eventually update the box art) for the box that'd only been on the market two years, than it would be to develop a new box while pulling all the current ones off the shelf. If the set still works, why change it out? If we see 8th edition in another year or two, I think they might change it, but usually the boxes had a shelf life of 4-5 years.

Fly Lord

via anonymous sources 8-26-2015

Horus Heresy: Battle for Ultramar

Miniatures Contents:

44 miniatures

Artificier Armor Centurion
    Mk IV Maximus Marine Squad (x10)

Cataphractii Terminator Praetor
    Cataphractii Terminator Squad (x5)
    Cataphractii Terminator Squad (x5)

Contemptor Dreadnought
    Unknown model (conflicting reports say a "counter to Contemptor", or simply a 2nd Contemptor)

Decal sheet for multiple legions, split evenly between Loyalist and Traitor Legions
    Rumors come from known rumormonger and are rated: likely
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Chapter-Master

I hope that is true, that is an awesome amount of stuff and of course you can paint it as one single army, making it even more tempting. Yeah, i couldn't resist heresy if this was true...
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Librarian

So I'm not up to speed on my HH unit options, but are all the reg marines all bolter equipped? I see some other fancy weapons, and a missile launcher. What about the termies?

Thanx in advance.

Chapter-Master

If the price is right I might have two boxes if that's the contents.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

I think this is really a good thing. It contains essentially a whole army or at least 2 separate armies as well as a game to play it with. Hopefully it is only 125-150 like all the other stand alone games because that's would be fantastic.

Not only that, but it gets you in the door for 30k play.

The only con is if the rumor on models is true (all mk IV armor), you're kind of stuck with one mark of armor. But since Mk IV is one of the better looking armor versions, this isn't so bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalleron View Post
    So I'm not up to speed on my HH unit options, but are all the reg marines all bolter equipped? I see some other fancy weapons, and a missile launcher. What about the termies?

Thanx in advance.
    Astartes in Legion Tactical Squads all have Bolters, with Special Weapons and Heavy Weapons in Legion Support Squads but that's just the FW take on it, the rumours are suggesting this is not the same game as FWs Age of Darkness Horus Heresy era game and so will have a different rule-set and different squad layouts.

It would fit the XIII Legion though, with their rapidly expanding grasp of new theoretical and practical tactics to fight traitors, to have changed how Legion Tactical Squads work to be better equipped to face a variety of enemies.

Page 41 of 46 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast