BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Battle-Brother

Default A greeting and a thank you

As I have been lurking this board and community for about 6 months now, I thought it was about time I joined the community. So hello to you all! I hope to get know some of you over the time i spend here!
    Now on to my appreciation for this site, I got into the miniature wargaming hobby about 1 and a half years ago. I started out with an art background so my painting skills were not to shabby but were certainly far from great, I understood basic concepts but I always felt like I was missing something. Well after viewing many painting threads and observing countless tid bits of helpful tips and videos, my painting skills have finally reached the level to make my local hobby shop community stop say "Damn thats pretty good!" (several have won various awards for painting.) So thank you to all of you who have helped my painting go from mediocre to just a short jump to pretty great. (not professional though, still have a ways to go!)
    I like to specifically thank Blackadder and Meph, you guys provided me with great inspiration and great examples of beautiful miniatures and new techniques to try! You guys are awesome!
    "Warm it up, everything you've got. C'mon you apes, you wanna live forever?"

Occuli Imperator

Hello and welcome aboard!
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Chapter-Master

Hello,
    come to the oubliette

Enjoy our tangents

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness