BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Chaplain

Default Oddball: Lady Kroot

This almost deserves to be in the Cosplay thread.

I just caught up with last week's episode of "FaceOff" on SciFi, and one of the teams came up with a novel monster that could easily pass as a Kroot. The resemblance is strictly coincidental...I think. But if you watch the show you know the million of different palettes they can choose from; really quite amazing, and one of the better costumes methinks.

They described it as a bird/dinosaur thing, that they had to invent based on a sound effect prompt. Maybe next week they'll make a genestealer??

Banned

I know they have to make room for the actress, but why would a bird/saurian need mass over its pectorals?

Kroot get it on with a bit of red-hot thigh on thigh action, and regurgitate their young.

OBSCURE KNOWLEDGE FTW!

And I think they may even be Genderless?
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Or like some animals the only difference in physical appearance in males/females is the reproductive organs. As lizard like they would not have breasts...

Chaplain

From a practical standpoint, they have 3 days to create *from scratch* a novel character, and clearly they went with Saurian+Avian+human design. Thus even if there are not 'breasts' the character is going to have a female profile (in this case)

In defense of (SciFi) bio/physiology: bipedal birds certainly can be pretty busty looking under their feathers! Either from the pectoral hypertrophy (mmmmmmm yummy chicken breasts) or from an engorged crop. You could lampshade this kroot's thorax as either.

Why do they need mass over pectorals?

To allow for expansion of air sacs in the chest that propel a fine mist of corrosive acid into your face.