BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 21 of 39 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Wondering if it's the shape of price to come.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Librarian

A flier would indeed be cool. So far the rumors only hint at what's coming in the next week or so, and no word of a flier.. but the timing of the full Admech Codex and what it has are up in the air, so who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by DrBored View Post
    A flier would indeed be cool. So far the rumors only hint at what's coming in the next week or so, and no word of a flier.. but the timing of the full Admech Codex and what it has are up in the air, so who knows?
    The Omnissiah knows all, comprehends all.

hmmm... Looking at the drawing at the opening o the Skitarii video, there are some heavily augmented servitor looking things along the bottom. I wonder if those are Concept art that wasn't used, or a tease of another unit type?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    Also, 10 Infantry for £23.50 is a welcome change of pricing structure. £2.50 more than Scions, and double the model count. Hmm.
    Infantry gave me hope. The walkers, though, are turning me off on the army until I see more. I can't justify $250 for five models that will fall to a round of autocannon fire.

6 models....they can include an additional 5

Guess we'll see as more stuff comes out. But the infantry being well priced certainly helps. When you can max out your Troop Choices on a standard chart for just under £143, it does help to free up cash for the toys.

And the infantry being pretty damned useful of course helps further. Think I'm gonna have 2 squads of each, see how that goes.

Am wondering if we might see an anti-air unit - because those Ballistarius more or less cover it - twin linked at BS2 in a single squadron is a bit of nightmare for many Flyers, which may mean you don't need a dedicated unit for it?

Right, who has the pics from next weeks White Dwarf? Come on. Don't be shy. Sharing is caring. If you hold out on me you'll wake up as a mono-tasked servitor with bog brushes for hands, and spend eternity cleaning out the Ogryn cludgies....
    Last edited by Mr Mystery; 03-29-2015 at 04:54 AM.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

The infantry are pretty nice. RIDICULOUSLY good. I can see some nasty tricks with them. Of course, the walkers would help with those tricks, but eh, they should be fine. There's still more to come, I'm not going to plot out an army until I see it all, and I don't exactly have the money for it anyway (Harlequins, Archaon book, and Daemonkin saw to that).

Besides, I can always kit-bash something later. AdMech are like Orks, you can just make crazy creations for them.

True that.

I'm wondering if Forgeworld will do rules for fielding Legio Cybernetics toys as relics, provided of course that they aren't formally covered in the forthcoming codex.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    I am so excite, I might actually proper freak out.

I mean, like, Mechanicum dude....like, wow. Finally.

I just about pre-date 2nd Ed, and I remember so much cool stuff. Skip forward over 20 (yep, count 'em) years, and finally, at long last - it's actually happening.

This akin to Beavis and actually scoring. You alway kinda hope, but always kind know it won't.

But now it is. And I'm stoked!

If I had a Gasmask. I'd be doing a Gasmask Cornholio in celebration!

What do you mean you don't own a gasmask?

The odds are they'll do a flier, it's the thing to have this edition isn't it?

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

What do you think? [url]https://www.change.org/p/games-workshop-and-black-library-stop-gav-thorpe-writing-dark-angels-novels?recruiter=87650697&utm_source=share_petitio n&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=share_facebook_ responsive&utm_term=des-lg-no_src-no_msg&fb_ref=Default[/url]

Page 21 of 39 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast