BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 19 of 39 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master

So it's you leaving red dusty footprints everywhere?

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Librarian

I have a feeling it's no coincidence that there's an Imperial Knight in the background of one of those pics...

Hmm... The suggestion the Walkers were close to a Knight in height seem to have been off. Not that it's a surprise, of course. They're still a decent size, but I definitely can't afford $250 a squadron (at ~250 points, too) right now. But there'll probably be more vehicles that I could work into my budget easier, so I'll wait and see. (Daemonkin are getting my attention right now anyway, and I still need a few Harlequins.)

Still in for two of each kit.

Got a mate does Iron Hands for Horus Heresy already calling dibs on certain unused bitz!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Librarian

via an anonymous source on Faeit 212

+Forgeworld on main site confirmed
    + Plastic HH confirmed
    +All resin kits are to be getting a plastic upgrade before 2017
    +This is one of the "Red weeks"
    +More paint colors to come before the year is over
    +the limited edition of the mechanicum codex will be limited only to 1010
    via [URL="http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?403991-Adeptus-Mechanicus-Rumours&p=7412522&viewfull=1#post7412522"]lordbeefy[/URL] from Warseer

Heard from my local blue shirt...

Skitarii book is on a par with the militarum tempestus book
    Next book is the full adeptus mechanicus codexx
    Third book is painting guide

There are two hq models, two heavies one a walker one is a more traditional vehicle design (?)..... the main codex will have significant decurion like formations with some really powerful special rules.

As rumours go its fairly bland or non specific but thought I would pass it on anywY
    Sounds like we've got plenty more to look forward to over the next month or so.
    Last edited by Bigred; 03-27-2015 at 12:07 PM.

Librarian

I could see myself picking up a box for my Empire army. And I suppose they'd be there if I ever felt the need to take them for a spin in 40k.

Well done GW.
    "Has the whole world gone crazy? Am I the only one around here who gives a **** about the rules? Mark it zero!"

Money cannon locked and loaded, primed to fire on or round 7:00 pm......
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

Where is plastic HH confirmed? Surely it's a rumour until its on GW's site or theres WD pics of it?

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

With the formations full of formations, it's starting to feel even more like Epic 40K at 28mm scale. I don't want every game to be Apocalypse, so those aren't particularly useful for me, and it's a bit concerning that in the wake of Warhammer having issues because people sensed they had to have big armies for it, new codices are pushing people to build large armies with specific combinations of units.

Since the formations are their own deal anyway, I'll skip on the uber-bonus and just go with a CAD/army-specific detachment with one or two formations on the side if they're good enough (and don't have weird mixes of units, like cavalry and Terminators).

Chapter-Master

If Skitarii aren't the main Mechanicum codex hten hopefully the stuff that comes after it will be the weirder more robed blanche/medieval stuff you see in the art..that gives me a bit of hope.
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Page 19 of 39 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast