Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Bigred View Post
    From a VERY TRUSTED source:
    Ad-Mech scheduled for April
    April 1st, right?

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by William Lang View Post
    April 1st, right?
    Though I know the joke you're getting at, Apr. 1st lands on a Wednesday, and GW typically releases their stuff on Friday/Saturday each week. The soonest would be Apr. 3rd.

Brother-Sergeant

Let me get this right. Necrons, Harlequins, Admech, Skitari, Deathwatch, Sisters, Stealer Cults, Khorne, Tzeench and presumably Nurgle and Slaneesh as well, that's almost a codex a month, in the same year they reboot WHFB and allegedly phase LOTR's out for basic 30K. Either someones have a laugh or GW product development haven't been allowed any sleep for the past two years. Personally I think if this is all true, then 40K wont have been this good since the early days of Rouge Trader and the accompanying books.

Although huh, still no basic Inquisition. you'd kinda think that would be one of the foundation codice for the Imperial forces.
    Last edited by Subs; 02-18-2015 at 03:20 PM.

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Subs View Post
    Let me get this right. Necrons, Harlequins, Admech, Skitari, Deathwatch, Sisters, Stealer Cults, Khorne, Tzeench and presumably Nurgle and Slaneesh as well, that's almost a codex a month, in the same year they reboot WHFB and allegedly phase LOTR's out for basic 30K. Either someones have a laugh or GW product development haven't been allowed any sleep for the past two years. Personally I think if this is all true, then 40K wont have been this good since the early days of Rouge Trader and the accompanying books.

Although huh, still no basic Inquisition. you'd kinda think that would be one of the foundation codice for the Imperial forces.
    Sisters got knocked off the list, and some of these may not come out this year. There seem to be conflicting rumors regarding whether Tzeentch or Khorne gets Chaos Marine treatment. Considering the Blood Thirster got released with a bunch of WFB minis, I'm guessing Khorne Chaos Marines aren't happening, and that any rumors regarding Chaos Marines getting any appropriate treatment should be taken with a train-load of salt. Anything Chaos related will probably be Daemons or Fantasy-based. That's just my guess.

Brother-Sergeant

Way I understand it each wave of Daemon releases is getting both a WFB and 40K book release. The 40K books also cover the CSM's specific to that power. both books are suppose to be more about the cults of the ruinous powers then just Daemons or mortal followers. Talk of Nurgle and Slaneesh does seem to be pretty thin so I'm wondering if they're a lot later in the schedule though.

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Subs View Post
    Way I understand it each wave of Daemon releases is getting both a WFB and 40K book release. The 40K books also cover the CSM's specific to that power. both books are suppose to be more about the cults of the ruinous powers then just Daemons or mortal followers. Talk of Nurgle and Slaneesh does seem to be pretty thin so I'm wondering if they're a lot later in the schedule though.
    Khorne is getting their Fantasy release with the Blood Thirster and those other things, but until Chaos Marines gets new Khorne Berzerkers, I'm going to remain horribly pessimistic about Chaos Marines getting any treatment, and that all the releases will be towards Fantasy until proven otherwise.

Fly Lord

via the Birds in the Trees: 2-18-2015

The Paper Products

– Codex:Adeptus Mechachanicus Skitarii

– Heraldry/Hobby book

– Ad Mech Datacards (contains no psychic power cards)

The Miniatures

– Ad Mech Skitarii box

– Ad Mech Myrmidon box

– Energy weapon platform/ transport box (combo-kit)

– Legio Cybernetica Colossus/Conqueror box (combo kit)

– Magos Clampack

– Secutor Clampack
    So, for those keeping score, that gives us two separate sources pointing to an April/May release window, as well as two books. The robots listed would be a dual-kit to make two of the classic Rogue Trader Imperial Robots that Forgeworld has not done yet. Between that kit and Forgeworld, that would be 4 out of 5 completed (with only the chunky Cataphract remaining)
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Cool!
    Social Justice Warlord Titan

Battle-Brother

Ad mech sounds like a pretty good release, Im also excited to see if the deathwatch rumor is true as i can imagine the kind of scenarios I could run in games. Im think maybe the nids vs some imperial guard. and then a beefed up xeno murder squad of space marines playing hunt the hive tyrant or a specific objective. It would be great for telling stories.
    "Warm it up, everything you've got. C'mon you apes, you wanna live forever?"

Remember folks - if people are making this up, Mr Chainsaw is going to have a comedy visit to Mr Kneecaps.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast