BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 28 of 39 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master

liking the dunecrawler, it is exactly what I need
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Codex Umfang & Allies:

Der Codex Ad Mech ist vom Umfang her ähnlich dem Harlequin Buch. Es gibt beispielsweise kein einziges HQ Modell im Buch, nichtmal einen Slot dafür. Es gibt im Prinzip “nur” die bisher bekannten Einheiten. Ad Mech ist eine Armee des Imperiums und somit als BB mit allen anderen imperialen Armeen kombinierbar.
    Codex content & Allies

The Codex content is about as much as Codex: Harlequin was. There is no HQ model in the entire book, not even a HQ slot. It is "only" the units we already know. Ad MEch is an Imperial Army and thus BB with all imperial armies.

Force Org:

Der klassische Force-Org der Skitarii ist im Prinzip eine Formation, die allen Einheiten “scout” und “crusader” verleiht, satt! Außerdem bekommt der Warlord (und damit einer der Infantrie-Einheiten) “preferred enemy”. Liest sich so wie: “unsere normalen Einheiten sind nicht stark genug – lasst uns mal ein paar gute USR verteilen…”.
    Force Org:

The classic Skitarii FOC is a detachment which gives Scout and Crusader to all units. Warlord gets prefered enemy. Reads like "our units are to weak, lets stuff them with useful USR"

Wardlord Traits:

Die WLT sind mal wieder weniger spannend.

shrouded
    eternal warrior
    eine Waffe master-crafted (aber kein Relikt)
    12″ reroll pinning, moral, fear
    overwatch mit BF4
    reroll failed fnp + x
    WL Traits

nothing special:

shrouded
    eternal warrior
    makes a weapon master-crafted (but no relic)
    12″ reroll pinning, moral, fear
    overwatch with BS4
    reroll failed fnp + x

Relikte:

myteriöses Zeug rerollen
    zealot USR
    Ini1: jede Einheit im Nahkampf mit Träger macht Widerstands-Test, verpatzt = W6 Wunden ohne Rüstung
    Phase Taser mit Initest bei Wunde oder tot
    Pistole mit Gimmicks
    Skull of Elder…Effekt xx
    Relics:

reroll mysterious objectives
    zealot USR
    at I1 every unit in base contact makes a T test or suffers D6 wounds without armor saves.
    Phase Taser, unsaved wound causes I test or ID
    Pistol with minor effects
    Skull of Elder…Effect xx

Waffen (Auswahl):

Icarus Array (nur für Dunecrawler, aber SATT!): Deadalus missile launcher: heavy 1, 7/2 48″ skyfire + gatling rocket launcher: heavy 5, 6/4 48″ skyfire, ignores cover + twin icarus autocannon: heavy 2, 7/4 48″ skyfire, interceptor, twin-linked.
    Eradication Beamer (nur für Dunecrawler, Standarf-Bewaffnung): 0″- 9″: 10/1, 9″ – 18″: 8/3 blast, 18″ – 36″: 6/5 large blast
    Neutron Laser: 48″ 10/1 blast, concussive
    Weapons (some)

Icarus Array (Dunecrawler only): Deadalus missile launcher: heavy 1, 7/2 48″ skyfire + gatling rocket launcher: heavy 5, 6/4 48″ skyfire, ignores cover + twin icarus autocannon: heavy 2, 7/4 48″ skyfire, interceptor, twin-linked.
    Eradication Beamer (Dunecrawler only, Basic weapon): 0″- 9″: 10/1, 9″ – 18″: 8/3 blast, 18″ – 36″: 6/5 large blast
    Neutron Laser: 48″ 10/1 blast, concussive

Doktrinen:

Es gibt insgesamt 6 Doktrinen. Zu Beginn der Bewegungsphase kann jeweils eine genutzt werden (one use). Die Doktrinen geben

+1 BF
    +1 KG
    +2 BF / -1 KG
    +2 KG / -1 BF
    +3 BF / -2 KG
    +3 KG / -2 BF
    Doctrines:

There are 6 Doctrines. At the beginning of each movement phase you may use one of them (one use)

+1 BS
    +1 WS
    +2 BS / -1 WS
    +2 WS / -1 BS
    +3 BS / -2 WS
    +3 WS / -2 BS

Schmankerl: Dunecrawler
    Dazu gibt’s ein paar spannende Ausrüstungsoptionen, u.a. das Icarus Array für stolze 45 Punkte als Ersatz für den normalen Eradication Beamer oder den Neutron Laser. Die Läufer verfügen außerdem über Schilde (6++), die sich mit weiteren Läufer der Schwadron in 4 Zoll um jeweils einen Punkt verbessern (max. 4++).
    Bonus: Dunecrawler
    Comes with interesting Equipment options, for example the Icarus Array for 45 points instead of the Eradication Beamer oder Neutron Laser. The walkers have shilds (6++) which do add up for every walker shield in 4" (max. 4++)

Wow... another army with enough ignore cover to **** all over DE

I like the way the army looks. I mean, not just the aesthetic, which is kind of cool, but the way it has so many options and tricks and things that work in tandem. It's a lot to remember, but if you get it all to work together, it can be nasty, and sacrificing WS for BS (or vice versa) is an interesting way to change your army up to match the situation that's developing. Should be interesting to see these guys on the table.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Charon View Post
    Wow... another army with enough ignore cover to **** all over DE
    Or any flier really...
    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire

Do not care as much about fliers but AV10 Antigrav (which you can shoot with skyfire too) which will eat multiple heavy 5 S6 shots with BS 7 at cosy 48"

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Charon View Post
    Do not care as much about fliers but AV10 Antigrav (which you can shoot with skyfire too) which will eat multiple heavy 5 S6 shots with BS 7 at cosy 48"
    Guess I'll be welcoming that nice 5++ holofield save...
    sheesh.
    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire

The more I see, the more I want!

Loving these guys!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Hrmph... Maybe I do want the new Eldar Codex after all.

Librarian

Those Onager are really growing on me. The only thing I don't like about them is the McDonald's paint scheme, but that's so easy to fix.

What's really impressive is the incredibly low tax to ally these guys. One box of Skitarii doods can make two MSU squads of Vanguard, for 100 points, that then allows you to take those anti-air Onagers if you need them in your army, and considering the Onager are only 90 points base, that's really freakin' awesome.

Still eager to see the rest of the Admech stuff.

What's tough to say at this point is... what really comes next?

I imagine it's going to flow from this right into Eldar, and then after Eldar we MIGHT see the rest of the Admech stuff along with that campaign... but that could be way off...

If indeed there is more Ad Mech....we only have rumours so far!

And speaking of rumours - the dude with the Onager Dunewalker rumour....I'm sorry, I was wrong.

Still a silly name though!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Page 28 of 39 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast