So this is an army ive used lots now and ive never lost with it orks, guard, necrons, chaos etc... have all bowed down to me. Anyway on with the list

HQ
Librarian, terminator armour and storm shield -140
Librarian, terminator armour and storm bolter -130

Troops
10 man tactical, missile launcher -170
8 man tactical, missile launcher -138

Elites
10 Terminators, assault cannon - 430
10 Assault terminators, TH/SS - 400
10 Assault terminators, TH/SS - 400

Heavy Support
Vindicator- 115
Vindicator- 115
Vindicator- 115

total:2493

So there it is, this is obviously a very terminator heavy army. Stormshield librarian joins one of the assault terminator squads while the other one joins the shooty terminators, psychic powers I choose depending on the enemy, but usually one of them will be might of the ancients. Basically tactical squads used for camping near the back for first couple of turns, while the vindicators advance in a line together blowing holes in the enemy, when the terminators arrive you want them to suck up most of the power, because lets face it your not guna take that many casualties, when theyve arrived two or three of the tactical squads will advance then towards the objectives nearer the enemy lines and the other one/two will capture any objectives in your end of the board. Trying to position the vindicators to protect the tactical squad as much as possible keep them hammering away at the main threats. In the mean time you will be slaughtering most things with your 30 termis (or most likely been cut down to between 22-26 depending on the enemy your facing).

So in short
1. camp the tacticals and pop off a couple off missiles at enemy tanks, advance the vindicators
2. wait for at least 1 terminator squad to arrive then by turn 3 latest you want to be starting to move 2/3 squads towards objectives in enemy lines
3. get into combat with as many enemy units as possible with the termis and shhot the others down wih the vindicators
4. just continue moving and running the tactical squads to objectives and slaughtering the enemy with strength 10 large blasts and strength 8 close combat weapons.

Like i said ive never lost with this list