BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Archon Charybdis View Post
    They could start with the Corsair Prince, and not make him ~50% more expensive than an Autarch and worse in every conceivable way. That and the Void Dreamer needs a complete overhaul. Other than those though, mostly I'd say it's just updating the wargear profiles to be in line with the main book, and tweaking the points.
    Try using the "oh btw its Night fighting now" in an apocalypse game and you'll be thinking that he's the best deal ever :P
    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by Defenestratus View Post
    Try using the "oh btw its Night fighting now" in an apocalypse game and you'll be thinking that he's the best deal ever :P
    It was in 6th.
    As nightfight now only gives stealth and has no range requirements it is basically worthless.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Charon View Post
    It was in 6th.
    As nightfight now only gives stealth and has no range requirements it is basically worthless.
    Tells you how many games of 7th I've played! :P
    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12