BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I'd really like to see the double-barreled main turret, but the thing that bugs me is the single lascannon forward, it just looks so laughably puny compared to the guns above it.
    Thank you for voxing the Church of Khorne, would you like to donate a skull to the Skull Throne today?

First-Captain

I like that, its like they had some space left and though, hey, why not just bung a lascannon in there too

It's a Multi-Laser though.

As a person with a massive love for Multi-Lasers, I really, really want this tank.
    Read the above in a Tachikoma voice.

Chaplain

looks neat. A bit like a landship with broadsides. I think it will be great fun in apo-games.
    Peace through superior Firepower!

Chapter-Master

I love the idea of a landship super heavy, it could have main guns on each side rather than a turret or front mounted main weapon. that would be awesome
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten View Post
    I love the idea of a landship super heavy, it could have main guns on each side rather than a turret or front mounted main weapon. that would be awesome
    HAH! Definitely. Remove the top turret in favor of an Assault deck with stop and drop boarding ramps, and equip the lower deck with parapets and heavy stubbers/bolters for anti-boarding actions! Too cool!

Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeGrunt View Post
    It's a Multi-Laser though.

As a person with a massive love for Multi-Lasers, I really, really want this tank.
    I guess he means the LasCannon on the hull, as the co axial multilaser in the turret has nothing "above" it.

Guess I will have to do some turret swapping:

[url]http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Warhammer-40000/Imperial_Guard/Astra_Militarum_Super_Heavy_Tanks/MACHARIUS-HEAVY-TANK.html[/url]
    [url]http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/New_Stuff/STORMHAMMER.html[/url]

I always loved the stormhammer with two dual-cannon turrets

Neat idea! If those turrets do have compatible plugs, you could also make a Stormhammer Vanquisher or Vulcan!

if not, they will be made compatible

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Houghten View Post
    Neat idea! If those turrets do have compatible plugs, you could also make a Stormhammer Vanquisher or Vulcan!
    A Stormhammer Vulcan... That's just sick!
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast