BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

I see the continued lip service to Sisters are reassurance that they are coming.

Granted I'm not a Sisters player, but the stuff you have had shows there is interest in them within the development team.

And when they get their redo, I'd expect it to be on par with the Necron and Dark Eldar redos.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

The question will be what will the reaction be if they are not gifted with a really powerful build.

Oh I'm sure there'll be the same old ****-measuring based whining. There always is.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Quote Originally Posted by Auticus View Post
    The question will be what will the reaction be if they are not gifted with a really powerful build.
    "Well, that was predictable."

Chapter-Master

I agree, they will probably be a DE/Necron scale release.

They need quite a bit of work plastic-wise. Sisters/Retributers/Celestians/Dominions could all be potentially done as 1 plastic kit (ala grey knights PA) and then the Seraphims, Repentia, Penitent Engines, Exorcist, Canoness would need kits too - so that's about 5 kits and one clampack roughly. Easily a 5 week release, that's pretty big. I get the feeling they probably wouldn't add much if any new units either.
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Auticus View Post
    At this point I think it's just having access to plastic models, and all the benefits that brings.

Quote Originally Posted by Asymmetrical Xeno View Post
    I agree, they will probably be a DE/Necron scale release.

They need quite a bit of work plastic-wise. Sisters/Retributers/Celestians/Dominions could all be potentially done as 1 plastic kit (ala grey knights PA) and then the Seraphims, Repentia, Penitent Engines, Exorcist, Canoness would need kits too - so that's about 5 kits and one clampack roughly. Easily a 5 week release, that's pretty big. I get the feeling they probably wouldn't add much if any new units either.
    I could foresee some "new" units dual-kitted with old units. Repentia currently have precisely one option (eviscerators), so they might throw some flaming brands into the kit and call the resultant unit Redemptors or some such. Ophanim might have dual power swords instead of dual bolt pistols. The Epistle can have a pulpit in place of an organ. Not sure about the walkers... maybe something with massive arco-flails?

Quote Originally Posted by Houghten View Post
    "Well, that was predictable."
    That or "How the !$%@ did you make Repentia and Penitent Engines worse!?"

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by Houghten View Post
    I could foresee some "new" units dual-kitted with old units. Repentia currently have precisely one option (eviscerators), so they might throw some flaming brands into the kit and call the resultant unit Redemptors or some such. Ophanim might have dual power swords instead of dual bolt pistols. The Epistle can have a pulpit in place of an organ. Not sure about the walkers... maybe something with massive arco-flails?
    Burning Censors at the end of the chains. S: User, AP -, Rending, Soul Blaze

Or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    Oh I'm sure there'll be the same old ****-measuring based whining. There always is.
    Spot on.
    It will either be too good or too bad, or unit A will be a must but unit B is terrible.
    SSDD.

Quote Originally Posted by Popsical View Post
    Spot on.
    It will either be too good or too bad, or unit A will be a must but unit B is terrible.
    SSDD.
    So every codex release ever?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast