BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I have Iron Warriors, so I'd do them, just as I'm already planning for some 30K fun with friends. Then I can use them in my CSM army as well.

Torn between death guard, word bearers but also think I would go for a Garro and the Agentus Primus task force too along with a boat load of agents of the imperium.

Though I do have a true scale alpha legion task force too

I might do an istvann 3 loyalist force to get sons of Horus, death guard , world eaters and emperors children

Veteran-Sergeant

I would love to do pre-heresy Dark Angels...in the original colors. I am also very tempted to do Iron Warriors...reasonably easy to paint and tanks...lots of tanks.

Honestly, if GW really does put out a boxed game w/heresy marines, I would love to put together an army where each squad is painted in a different legions colors. Ultramarine command, DA, Salamanders, etc. tacticals, Iron warriors tanks, Space wolves devastators... just be cool to look at and not monotonous to paint.

Librarian

Space Wolves and/or World Eaters That way I would have a good and bad army or a bad and good army, depending on how you look at it.

Scout

As the name implies, Space Wolves with a side order of Night Lords. My two favorite legions at the moment.

The easy choice would be to do a legion version of my Salamander army, but I think I'd like to do a pre-Death Guard, Dusk Raiders themed force.

I'm stumped with this as well. I've got a decent start to a Horus Heresy army but it's generic and unpainted.

I've got a White Scar Space Marine army, but I loathe painting white at this point. I've also got Space Wolves and Blood Angels... but I'm tempted to take something else. I've always enjoyed the Alpha Legion in the Black Library novels so I'd be tempted to paint up a shade of blue and keep my foe guessing my true allegiance.
    Visit my war gaming blog at: lookoutsir.blogspot.com

Chapter-Master

I am working on Night Lords, World Eaters, Iron Hands, and Raven Guard. if there really are plastic marines released, all those will grow, and there will probably be others too >.>
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12