BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Baldurs Gate III

[URL="http://www.pcgamer.com/beamdog-confirms-that-a-new-baldurs-gate-game-is-in-the-works/"]It's happening[/URL]
    Beamdog has confirmed that the mysterious "Adventure Y" is in fact a new Baldur's Gate game. It won't be a sequel, however, but will instead take place in the gap between the Enhanced Editions of the original game and Baldur's Gate 2: Shadows of Amn.
    "This year, the eagerly anticipated Adventure Y will finally navigate the dark underground caverns of development and venture out into the Sword Coast," the studio wrote on its Beamblog. "We’ve mentioned before that Adventure Y will be an addition to the Baldur’s Gate line using the Infinity engine, bridging the gap between Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition and Baldur’s Gate II: Enhanced Edition."
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

I hope they keep it as complex as the first two and don't dumb it down to the level of dragon age.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Squeeee! If this turns out to be as awesome as the first two I'll be one happy nerd!