BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Veteran-Sergeant

Default Does Abaddon Get Rage From Mark of Khorn

I am playing my black legion army led by Abaddon when a question came up. It says Abaddon has the mark of chaos ascendent which is all marks. All the other marks but khorn give stat ups which are included in his profile, but khorn give rage and counter attack which arent listed in his profile. Do you guys think he would still get rage and counter attack?

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Yes.

The stat bonuses are included already but the khorne bonus is not explicitly
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Veteran-Sergeant

If he ever becomes a demon prince or spawn (current faq means he's nor immune to it) he also gains all marks too ... except the demon ones in the prince case. I'd assume.

Quote Originally Posted by Badtucker View Post
    current faq means he's nor immune to it
    I can't find anything about this in the current FAQ...

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by vharing View Post
    I am playing my black legion army led by Abaddon when a question came up. It says Abaddon has the mark of chaos ascendent which is all marks. All the other marks but khorn give stat ups which are included in his profile, but khorn give rage and counter attack which arent listed in his profile. Do you guys think he would still get rage and counter attack?
    *facepalm*

This really feels like either you or someone you play against is trying to "rule lawyer" by saying "it's not in the profile, so they can't have it! nani-nani-boo-boo!".

Anyway, on topic, yes, he has it. He has the mark. He gets it's attributes. Ergo, he has Rage and Counter-Attack.
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?52423-The-Blood-Pact-Chaos-Homebrew-Supplement&p=472214&viewfull=1#post472214

Veteran-Sergeant

urh... terrible spelling sorry. i ment hes not immune to Not becoming a spawn or daemon prince as per usual champion of chaos rules.
    In the previous faq he was to re-roll any demon prince or spawn result.
    The most recent faq has taken that away again.

so if Abbadon turns into a spawn or daemon prince, per the rules set in the boon table eather beastie will retain the mark. so i assume it retains all marks as he has them all = super spawn or super Demonprince.

As he has all the marks, that means he is also affected by the different icons.
    Icon of excess etc.