BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Fly Lord

Default Blood Angel Pics Arrive

Here is the first batch, courtesy of [URL="http://www.warseer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4413251&postcount=301"]Scryer in the Darkness.[/URL]

Looks to be the Tactical Squad and new Baal.

-It has begun...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BA_baal-01.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	243.7 KB 
ID:	374   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BA_tactical_01.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	220.6 KB 
ID:	375  
    Last edited by Bigred; 02-23-2010 at 12:49 PM.
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Chaplain

i can see some of the detailing on the baal landing on some exorcists/immolators in my area...
    like the gems as well, the ones on the amour. no sign of combi-weapons though, so the search continues
    you have been deemed guilty of blasphemy against the holy emperor, for this crime your punishment shall be to clean his shoes.

Chapter-Master

if and thats a big IF thats anything to go by, then I find those kits pretty underwhelming. Looks like the same visually undistinct "red marines with blood drops". I guess ill wait and see until the proper kits come out and we get to see more until I can make a more educated opinion/assessment, but that doesnt look too promising IMO.
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Chapter-Master

If you click on scryers link the page has the full shot inc another rhino and tycho, but It looks like the same sculpt?
    visit my blog: www.fuzzbuket.blogspot.com I do cheap commsion work
    And COME TO BOLSCON UK and yell about my font!

First-Captain

That sergeant looks bobbins! He seems to have match stick legs!?

Chaplain

well sholder pads and a lil leg bits is a decent start. and the helmets are getting there. all in all I like.
    "I have seen what you will see. I have fought what you must fight, and I have slain what you must slay...." Commander Dante

Chapter-Master

Is it just me, or is the veteran style squad in Scryer's pics just a squad of sternguard painted red?

Quote Originally Posted by energongoodie View Post
    That sergeant looks bobbins! He seems to have match stick legs!?
    They can be like us Grey Knights, with skinny legs
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Abbess Sanctorum

Maybe I'm just being cynical, but it really doesn't look like much more than normal Marines with maybe a few more details added in. Seems like they could have done a conversion pack for this rather than a brand new set of sculpts. I kinda expected them to look more distinct somehow rather than so... generic?
    The mouth of the Emperor shall meditate wisdom; from His tongue shall speak judgment

Quote Originally Posted by Melissia View Post
    Maybe I'm just being cynical, but it really doesn't look like much more than normal Marines with maybe a few more details added in. Seems like they could have done a conversion pack for this rather than a brand new set of sculpts. I kinda expected them to look more distinct somehow rather than so... generic?
    Yeah an ad on would have been cheaper for GW but eh. I dont really think that the BA marines should look that different that normal marines, just more ornate I'd say. Plastic Baal kit will be great tho! I'm sick of just having one . I'm hoping to see these supposed BA Scouts that we heard about a while back. Road warrior looking scout minis got me very excited. I hope that that still pans out.
    letsagetabitarockin!

Chapter-Master

I'm guessing we're seeing very little of what the new stuff on the sprues will be. I think the only dude you can get any indication from is the power fist Marine, and his chest piece is noticeably different than a standard marines.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast