BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unhappy Well i am at a lost now :*( my local GW shop is shutting down on the 15th of march

Well its the place I play most of my warhammer 40k games because my house lacks the room to play warhammer 40k games also to find people who play the games my question is how do I find place's to play warhammer 40k I hear there are hobby shops but I did a search on google and cant find any
    Those who judge without reason are no better then the things they judge.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaric View Post
    Well its the place I play most of my warhammer 40k games because my house lacks the room to play warhammer 40k games also to find people who play the games my question is how do I find place's to play warhammer 40k I hear there are hobby shops but I did a search on google and cant find any
    where do you live?

Dartford in kent

First-Captain

you could also try googling for clubs instead of shops, or ask the people at the shop while it still exists where they plan to play...
    The bigger they are, the bigger the mess they make when they step on you. - Ahzek Ahriman, on Titans

I plan to on the 15th when I do the last day there at the moment I have a insane amount of work to do

Try these links:

[url]http://www.invictagaming.co.uk/[/url]

thanks ben your a life saver gaming clubs are hidden away like underground bunkers

I don't live in Kent - that took me about 30 seconds tops (one Google search, scroll past the first answer).

The problem I find with trying to find clubs is that it's hard to be sure whether websites are up to date or not - FB groups are probably your best bet.

[url=http://www.games-workshop.com/en-GB/store/storefinder.jsp?_requestid=2261208]GW have a nifty store finder[/url].

And if you can drive, why not head down to Tunbridge Wells one Sunday and play me?
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Brother-Sergeant

gw Bexley isn't too far either. Also if you fancy venturing north of the river you have ben in brentwood (who you might remember from days of old) and scott in brentwood.

as GW seem to be moving away from high rent locations (think lakeside as well as bw) and in to smaller loactions like brentwood and Basildon with single crewed stores you might end up with a smaller store in somewhere like gravesindia in the future

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast