BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Trollbloods VS Khador Battle Report - Warmachine/Hordes 2015 Batrep 001

Watch as ALL three Trollblood Battle Boxes take on the standard Khador Battle Box in a Best of Three Battle Box Battle.

Comments appreciated.

Good to see more WarmaHordes videos, but, guys, read your rulebook and unit cards!

I just watched game 1 to be honest and it was cringeworthy, even for me as a noob myself. Sorsha should have feated a turn before so the two jacks would have autohit and killed at least one troll. Then you mention that you cast a spell you couldn't cast, forgot the Ice Axe CritFreeze and so forth. Finally, Angus could have shaken being Stationary for a Fury the turn after.

If you really go to all that trouble to make a video, you should make sure the games are better.
    Last edited by Tokunator; 03-03-2015 at 07:22 AM.

In Spencer's defence, he's played just over 10 games, and is still working through his tactics. Me on the other hand, I don't have any excuses.

I am certain your WMH group will get better so long as you keep playing and enjoying the games you play, regardless of wins, losses, shrewd maneuvering or unintentional mistakes. Play like you've got... you all know that ^_^
    Temet nosce
    http://www.pinoywargamer.com