Hi,

Today i dusted the Space Wolves with this list. We played the Scouring Primary (3p), modified Maelstrom (2p) and four Tertiaries (1p each) and had a NO fliers policy, cos he doesn´t own any. He had a Drop Pod and one Wolf riding dude on the table in the bottom of turn 4 when we decided to call it. Had few lucky shots (two jetbikes killing a Rune Priest with 2+/4+, he failed 3+ cover and a 2+ Armor save...), but mostly the tactics worked in my favor. MVP was the Warlord, he Psychic Shrieked three times, killing three Long Fangs, three Grey Hunters and took two wounds off his Warlord. Rolled 12,14 (one invl. save made),14...best throws ever! Then he just Turbo Boosted around Wraithlord dusted Björn the Fell-Handed and a Drop Pod, before Long Fangs killed him out on the open...Artillery was a bit of a dud, they plus Illic killed couple of the Wolf Riding dudes before got flamed to death. It was nice to wound first with the Shadow weaver and the Illic popped that dude with a Precision shot . Bikes did what they do, got objectives. Dark Reapers were not as great, killed one or two Long Fangs.
Nice game (for me ), Rangers were left alone after i infiltrated them in the middle of the board and i lost only one model. They killed Grey Hunters and Long Fangs, and were ready to go for the Scouring objectives in the turn 5.

The List :

CAD 1.

HQ
Farseer (Bike, Mantle) Warlord

TROOP
3 x Jetbikes
3 x Jetbikes
3 x Jetbikes

HEAVY
4 x Dark Reapers + Exarch (Missile,Fast Shot,Night Vision)
3 x Vaul´s Wrath Support Battery (stock)
Wraithknight (stock)

CAD 2.

HQ
Illic Nightspear

TROOP

5 x Rangers
5 x Rangers

HEAVY
Wraithlord (2 x BL, 2 x Flamer, Ghostglaive)
----------------------------------------------------------
1248p of awesomeness! And not a single Wave Serpent!

- Lost Vyper