BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Still reckon Bubblehammer is a load of ****e.

Seems to have been based off a misunderstanding of the fate of the Lizardmen in Thanquol.

Not as if they're now extinct....
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

I agree, MM. I have no idea what's coming next. We might get to see at the end of Archaon. We might not!

I think every Incarnate has their own Formation.
    Social Justice Warlord Titan

I remain intrigued that Archaon hasn't been billed as the final End Times volume...
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

You say that like there's going to be a final End Times volume.

Quite true.

Trouble with rumours is that they've been increasingly polluted by utter bollocks these past couple of years.

They start out wild and contradictory. As release gets closer, the reliable rumour mongers give what info they have. The. The wild and contradictory rumours adapt, taking on some of the more reliable, less daft points, and so on. Then, as release approaches, they dry up.

Look at rumours for Archaon, and the kits coming. Mini-Lord of skulls? Egrimm/Archaon/Galrucch dragon kit?

Sudden silence from 'the little birds'

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    Quite true.

Trouble with rumours is that they've been increasingly polluted by utter bollocks these past couple of years.

They start out wild and contradictory. As release gets closer, the reliable rumour mongers give what info they have. The. The wild and contradictory rumours adapt, taking on some of the more reliable, less daft points, and so on. Then, as release approaches, they dry up.

Look at rumours for Archaon, and the kits coming. Mini-Lord of skulls? Egrimm/Archaon/Galrucch dragon kit?

Sudden silence from 'the little birds'
    I only really take Harry and Hasting's rumours seriously, personally. The rest I take with a lot of soy sauce and just see as entertaining "what if" scenarios.

Perhaps there will be a 6th book between now and 9th edition to transition things more?
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Daemon-Prince

So if i am reading things right then the Legion of the everchosen has

-WoC
    -DoC
    -Skaven
    -Beastmen

All in one army? Do we know what the limits are yet for squads.
    Potential war gameing Jawa.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    Which still largely ties back to GW going ultra-double-supa-sekrit on everything, leaving people to try to guess at what might be coming... even their own employees, who are told to block off time for big releases but not told what they might be that much in advance, making it hard for them to plan release events (not just staying open late to make sales at midnight, but also stuff like tournaments, leagues, gaming days, whatever).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by White Tiger88 View Post
    So if i am reading things right then the Legion of the everchosen has

-WoC
    -DoC
    -Skaven
    -Beastmen

All in one army? Do we know what the limits are yet for squads.
    Hmm. Suddenly I get the urge to take all the Plaguebearers I have and do a "Plague Army" with them as Core and Plague Monks as Special units for fun. But I should probably also toss in the Plague Furnace... which some day I suppose I should actually buy, because it's pretty useful for the nearly 200 Plague Monks I have.

Heck, just throwing out there a core of Chaos Warriors backed by Skaven shenanigan units and artillery could be seriously fun. Stormfiends acting as fire support for Warriors? Heck yeah!

I feel a little dirty inside thinking of some of those possibilities...

Daemon-Prince

Quote Originally Posted by Erik Setzer View Post
    Which still largely ties back to GW going ultra-double-supa-sekrit on everything, leaving people to try to guess at what might be coming... even their own employees, who are told to block off time for big releases but not told what they might be that much in advance, making it hard for them to plan release events (not just staying open late to make sales at midnight, but also stuff like tournaments, leagues, gaming days, whatever).

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm. Suddenly I get the urge to take all the Plaguebearers I have and do a "Plague Army" with them as Core and Plague Monks as Special units for fun. But I should probably also toss in the Plague Furnace... which some day I suppose I should actually buy, because it's pretty useful for the nearly 200 Plague Monks I have.

Heck, just throwing out there a core of Chaos Warriors backed by Skaven shenanigan units and artillery could be seriously fun. Stormfiends acting as fire support for Warriors? Heck yeah!

I feel a little dirty inside thinking of some of those possibilities...
    I was thinking 17 Tzeentch warriors + sorc as core... + some slaves as fodder, with skaven funtoys range nuking stuff lol
    Potential war gameing Jawa.

Just a second....yet to see mention of Belakor....

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast