BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Librarian

Default 2015 Release Rumors

Over from [URL="https://www.facebook.com/Lordsofwargaming"]Lords of War Gaming[/URL]:

1: "Plastic HH marks of armor in May? You're way off!"

2: "All these rumor sites said Sisters of Battle in May and now it's Horus Heresy plastics. I wonder what they will say next?"

3: "You will see a new Space Marine codex before you see Horus Heresy plastics."

4: "Sh!t, you will see a Tau codex before you see plastic Horus Heresy."

5: "-Rene: So you're saying there won't be plastic Horus Heresy miniatures at all?

-Lords of War Gaming: They will be this year and next."

6: "DA I don't know about. Could see Eldar.."

BEGIN SPECULATION

This could mean:
    -Admech
    -Fantasy 9th
    -Space Marines (vanilla)
    -Tau
    -Eldar
    -30k plastics

Potentially all within this year if the above is to be believed.

Let's all keep in mind that 75Hastings69 also said that his bucket of rumors that included Deathwatch, an Assassins game, and Genestealer Cult MIGHT NOT ALL BE IN THIS YEAR but could go into the next.

Finally, if Tau and Eldar are really coming up next, two things come to mind:
    Kroot
    Aspect Warriors

If the new Codices address those outdated models, I can't complain too much.

END SPECULATION
    Last edited by DrBored; 03-10-2015 at 05:25 PM.

Librarian

That sounds mostly rad - Eldar need a re-do (and I think the Harlequin book lets us know how they'll deal with Wave Serpent jink shenanigans), and Tau would be a welcome revamp as well. Space Marines seems like an odd choice, but maybe GW just feels the need to really clamp down on that "Adeptus Astartes" thing that, like the IG name change, will be happily ignored by the player base at large.

I guess I'd be hoping to much to see a revamped Necron Codex this year that addresses the current one's clear in-game issues.

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Lexington View Post
    That sounds mostly rad - Eldar need a re-do (and I think the Harlequin book lets us know how they'll deal with Wave Serpent jink shenanigans), and Tau would be a welcome revamp as well. Space Marines seems like an odd choice, but maybe GW just feels the need to really clamp down on that "Adeptus Astartes" thing that, like the IG name change, will be happily ignored by the player base at large.

I guess I'd be hoping to much to see a revamped Necron Codex this year that addresses the current one's clear in-game issues.
    ... didn't.. wasn't Necron the one that came out just before Harlequins? I'd be hoping for a FAQ more than an update over the next couple years if I were you.

All I want is new Eldar Windrider Jetbikes. Is that so much to ask!??!
    Social Justice Warlord Titan

Iron Father

Eldar Codex already.....really ? Will that obsolete the Iyanden supplement then ? Wonder how GW will handle that, once they start hitting the books that have supplements. Will they still be usable ?
    http://paintingplasticcrack.blogspot.co.uk

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by DrBored View Post
    ... didn't.. wasn't Necron the one that came out just before Harlequins? I'd be hoping for a FAQ more than an update over the next couple years if I were you.
    Clearly someone doesn't get the joke.

And Lexington.

Keep your dirty, whoring hands off of my Wave Serpents that I actually use to transport models and not just as a main battle tank.
    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Quote Originally Posted by Deadlift View Post
    Eldar Codex already.....really ? Will that obsolete the Iyanden supplement then ? Wonder how GW will handle that, once they start hitting the books that have supplements. Will they still be usable ?
    we haven't had any codexes with supplements updated yet, so it could go anyway, if they maintain the design, then there SHOULDN'T be anything in a new codex that invalidates a supplement. But this is GW and concistent, coherent design isn't their strong point
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Defenestratus View Post
    And Lexington.

Keep your dirty, whoring hands off of my Wave Serpents that I actually use to transport models and not just as a main battle tank.
    Enjoy your superfluous 5+. Drive through, please.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Lexington View Post
    Enjoy your superfluous 5+. Drive through, please.
    The long, sad history of holofields - to be relegated to a parlor trick.

They used to be so nice. Now they're pretty good. Soon they will suck because powergaming fu*ktards can't learn to not abuse it.

This is why we cannot have nice things.
    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Defenestratus View Post
    This is why we cannot have nice things.
    "We can't have nice things" says the Eldar player. You poor lamb. Tell the Ork player all about it.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast