[url]http://battlefieldgamestexas.hoop.la/topic/star-wars-x-wing-tournament-21-mar-12-30[/url]

Tournament rules can be found on FFG website. Scum and Villainy squadrons are good to go.

Only change to tournament ruleset is scoring.

Players will score 1 point per squadron point of their enemy that they destroy and 1 point per squadron point of their own squadron still remaining. Expended ordnance or 1-use items still count toward squadron cost. For example: If I run Wedge Antilles (29 points) with R2 Astromech Droid (1 point), Push the Limit (3 points) and Advanced Proton Torpedoes (6 points) then he is worth 39 points to me if he survives and 39 points to my opponent if he is destroyed. Damaged ships are worth full points to owner and none to opponent.

Please note that all participants are required to arrive with a set of 6 unique asteroids (from the starter box), a set of dice or the FFG dice app (which must be made available to your opponent upon their request), dials for each ship they run, a damage deck (that will be inspected by the TO upon request), an official, FFG printed card for each ship and upgrade fielded, and a copy of their squadron list to be verified by the TO at least 10 minutes before play begins.