BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Raging Heroes: TGG2 Kickstarter March 25th (Dark Elves & Battlenuns)

[URL="https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/loudnraging/tgg2-light-and-darkness"]KICKSTARTER IS NOW LIVE[/URL]

TGG2: DARKNESS AND LIGHT SISTERS AND DARK ELVES, IN BOTH SF AND FANTASY...

THE DATE: LAUNCH IS MARCH 25!!! WITH EARLY BIRD PLEDGES, OF COURSE!

So here it is: our Dark Elves and our Sisters Kickstarter will run from March 25 to April 8.

It is called TGG2: Darkness and Light.

It will only last 2 weeks! We've nicknamed it the BlitzKick...

It will feature 6 armies: 3 in Fantasy, 3 in Sci-Fi (following army names may still change):

Fantasy:

1 - Dark Elves
    2 - Lust Elves (a sub-tribe of our regular Dark Elves who have made lust and death their religion)
    3 - Sisters of the Orphanage
    Science-Fiction:

4 - Void Elves Hunters
    5 - Void Elves Flesh Reapers, (a sub-tribe of our regular Void Elves who have made lust and death their religion)
    6 - Sisters of the Eternal Mercy
    Follow the gallery links above to see the concepts that we've shared so far.
    [URL="http://www.ragingheroes.com/pages/the-dark-elves-invasion-picture-gallery"]THE DARK ELVES INVASION PICTURE GALLERY[/URL]
    [URL="http://www.ragingheroes.com/pages/the-sisters-of-eternal-mercy-picture-gallery"]THE SISTERS OF ETERNAL MERCY PICTURE GALLERY[/URL]

- - - Updated - - -

Sample Dark Elf art:

Sample Battlenun art:

Last edited by eldargal; 03-26-2015 at 07:11 AM.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Banned

I am cautiously optimistic about this. Like some of the designs, but given how late TGitG is I'm still wary. Not going to be pledging as much that's for sure.

Reasonable. I won't be pledging as much because I'm kind of unimpressed with the state of tabletop gaming in general but I'll be getting a respectable amount of stuff still. I hope their experiences with the first one and the inevitable delays leads to more realistic estimates. Though personally I'm not fussed about the longer than expected wait. Though I can't wait to get the miniature of me. #smug
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Banned

Only two of everything instead of four? Mostly I'm just unimpressed by the lack of consistent communication about the wait, but that is a problem for most kickstarters it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Though I can't wait to get the miniature of me. #smug
    Same

I never got four of everything, not the characters. Yup but it's a hard thing to get right. Lots of empty updated with no information annoy people, but if you don't update you annoy people so if you're waiting for shipments from casters what do you do? RH did updates with concept art and painted samples and stuff and people were grumbling about them so they did less. Hopefully they will get the balance right in future.

Hopefully they will be all over this following their first campaign. I was a bit disappointed by the difference between the concepts for the TGitG and the final models I've seen pictures of, but then I guess there will always be some changes over the process. I may pick up enough SotO for some small scale skirmish action with "In the Emperor's Name" or "1 Page Kill Team".

That mobile altar looks totally bonkers; especially for a resin kit; at least they are being ambitious.
    Last edited by euansmith; 03-13-2015 at 02:49 PM.

Chaplain

Stunning artworks as ever. RH will make the minis very close to the artwork und yes i like both themes, but i love the dark elves. I´m a little shy of this kickstarter because i haven´t get my minis from the first one. Okay i selected "deliver me, when all is finished" but i feel the over all delay disapointing.

It is very daring to launch a "blitzkick" for a 6 army project. This could be kicking in like a comet or go down with silent steps. I guess the former ;-) But i´m realy not sure if i want to back it.
    Peace through superior Firepower!

Hi there, just a small update : the kickstarter is live and starter strong.

Lots of new concepts on the page.

Also, to be perfectly fair, on their first kickstarter, you could spend more on shipping and get the miniatures in waves, as they were being produced: two waves have already shipped this way.

Chapter-Master

went live earlier today and instantly obliterated its' target

[url]https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/loudnraging/tgg2-light-and-darkness[/url]
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Brother-Sergeant

I've been working on box fulls of the original kick starter. But i was willing to get the 3 waves of shipments as to not wait for stuff until the end.

Unfortunately with this kickstarter not unlocking things together i feel these 3 armies might be missing stuff the first three got, and if i dont get those heavy armored Nuns and the war alters i'm going to be very very sad
    plus i want the harpy nest purely for the joy of putting that together and painting it... that model is going to be amazing

I really thought for sure i wouldn't want the Eminence Pledge level this time... my wish isn't working out so far

Also rough calculations show the KS is going to have to hit nearly 1 million dollars to unlock everything this time if they keep the 10K per individual thing instead of grouping them together
    Last edited by Kamin_Majere; 03-25-2015 at 01:54 PM.
    "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
    Decimus Iunius Iuvenalis (Juvenal) Satire 6

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast