BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Chapter-Master

I am sure they will adjust the stretch goals as they go along. they wouldn't actually withhold models out of some arbitrary assignment of goals. whatever they have planned will be released at some point regardless I am certain.

I am still waiting for mine as I just got the one shipment, but most of it was posted last Monday, so any day now. I keep looking at the new kickstarter thinking there are units I want, but none of them are for armies I currently have, just for armies I am planning, so I am trying to hold off.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

I'm going to be focusing on scifi and fantasy Elves and just get some not-SoB characters. I really like their not-Incubi and the centaurs and creepy not-Dark Eldar stuff is going to make great haemonculi and Wych Cult material.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

First of the freebies:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7cab510eca99f1afe0722122a870e8b6_original.jpg 
Views:	319 
Size:	295.0 KB 
ID:	13355  
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

apparently they were funded in five minutes. don't know if that is true or not, but it wouldn't surprise me, given that it now sits at $440,000...

First-Captain

I think it was closer to 2 minutes to be fair.
    I'm not enjoying their lack of comms and update. I guess they are busy

Chapter-Master

they have been busy non-stop since the first kickstarter in 2013

Brother-Captain

I just got my TGG1 freebies today, and while I am super impressed with the SO-NOT-GW-FINECAST quality of them, I'm lacking in seeing an army I would want out of this second one. As an IG/SM player, I could use some sisters, but the JB and IK minis just fit the bill so much better. I'm too am leery of the delays. But if quality is what you want, you'll definitely get it.

John M.

New update with a new freebie:

I can see people having difficult getting a complete army out of it. Personally I'm getting some not SoB for Inquisition and SoB characters, some fantasy versions for Empire characters and then a bunch of the not Dark Elves and not Dark Eldar to supplement my armies with those. Lots of exectrixes for Incubi in particular and a lot of the beasty ones for wych cult shenanigans. Not fussed about delays in timing personally so that doesn't bother me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	51e695d8bbe3896e765e5e38ddbfcb00_original.jpg 
Views:	390 
Size:	289.7 KB 
ID:	13364  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12