BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by DrBored View Post
    Looks like GW made what they set out to do: A whole codex to sell their fancy new Bloodthirster model.

With no actual support for Chaos Marines models.
    new model + summoning units for khorne + non point cost of return of most vetern traits, its not too shabby except that i feel like this simply makes right several things that were wrong. i guess 50 bucks for a needed improvement.
    I personally think this would have been better off as some sort of special rules that came with the current new bloodthirster

+new way to field your army....
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Quote Originally Posted by DrBored View Post
    Looks like GW made what they set out to do: A whole codex to sell their fancy new Bloodthirster model.
    With no actual support for Chaos Marines models.
    You know what....im not even mad. Its just so typically GW that i cant be

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    Sorry. But how is it new being able to field daemons alongside CSMs?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arkhan Land View Post
    new model + summoning units for khorne + non point cost of return of most vetern traits, its not too shabby except that i feel like this simply makes right several things that were wrong. i guess 50 bucks for a needed improvement.
    I personally think this would have been better off as some sort of special rules that came with the current new bloodthirster
    Where are you getting the idea that CSMs get vet skills....or any change at all?
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Since 3.5. Duh.

But of course. It's not a diamond studded 3.5 dipped in the blood of Virgin unicorns, so evidentially is part of the GW conspiracy to piss you off.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Librarian

It's actually an old way to field your army. We were already able to ally Chaos Marines with Chaos Daemons. You know what very few people EVER DID? Take nothing but Khorne Marines and Khorne Daemons. I'm sure there are plenty of Khorne enthusiasts that tried, some World Eaters people, but the point is that this isn't new.

It's what we were already able to do, shoehorned into one thing, with some rules that are made to sell Bloodthirsters.

Chapter-Master

no it isn't, it is a new supplement designed to give people new and interesting ways to play. this endless cynicism is totally baseless, and achieves nothing. you have no proof whatsoever for this negativity. but then some people are determined to hate anything GW do.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Since 3.5. Duh.

But of course. It's not a diamond studded 3.5 dipped in the blood of Virgin unicorns, so evidentially is part of the GW conspiracy to piss you off.
    Man for someone trying to be snide you really missed the basic point didnt you

where did arkhan get the idea that CSMs in the khorne book get their vet skills back?

DUH!
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

First-Captain

More baseless whining from the usual whiners. I'm shocked.

And before anyone else says it "more whining about whining", not a clever or witty observation when you're the problem people are complaining about, just to head that one off

Chapter-Master

GW are a company, they want to sell models, shock horror. they do not create new content out of some sort of evil capitalist desire to make money at the expense of all else though. they are a company of hobbyists, the developers love what they do. they create rules and models that they want, and that they think other gamers will want. suggesting otherwise just shows people up to be pretty silly.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Fly Lord

via [URL="http://imgur.com/a/tlwTe"]Khorne2[/URL] 3-18-2015

40K Bloodthirster Rules (all 3 versions)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bloodthirster40ka.jpg 
Views:	2497 
Size:	161.2 KB 
ID:	13192Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bloodthirster40kb.jpg 
Views:	2794 
Size:	138.6 KB 
ID:	13193Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bloodthirster40kc.jpg 
Views:	2091 
Size:	157.5 KB 
ID:	13194
    Everyone crack open your German to English dictionaries!
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast