BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Last edited by The Girl; 03-21-2015 at 12:15 PM.
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Brother-Captain

Give me a plastic Tau Empire Farsight model and the ability to take XV-22 Stealthsuits on a Commander (again), and I'll be happy.
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?52423-The-Blood-Pact-Chaos-Homebrew-Supplement&p=472214&viewfull=1#post472214

Quote Originally Posted by DrBored View Post
    To the DA players:

You are a subset of Space Marines.

You are one chapter of Space Marines out of a thousand.

Your chapter should have been absorbed into the regular Space Marine dex just like Black Templar was.

The Chaos Space Marine codex is supposed to cover ALL of the Chaos Marines. ALL of the Warbands. ALL of the Legions (though it doesn't) which is a LOT MORE marines of more varied flavor than Dark Angels.

Quit making it sound like you're the hottest cheese, GW's favorites, or even worthy of getting appropriate attention. You are a Supplement, and when it comes to Chaos Marines, Eldar, and even Sisters of Battle, your complaints are insignificant.
    Actually, Dark Angels is the first legion with a good chunk of successor chapters. Yes we should, we'd actually get a buff if we were absorbed (Thunderfire cannons and Terminators oh boy). Chaos has 9 legions, loyalists have 9 legions, All Astartes come from the original 20 legions. With the exception of the survivors from the 2 scrubbed legions thanks to our canine friends, you have no more legions then we do. IIRC, nothing says that traitors recover the geneseeds from dead marines, so shouldn't your numbers be dwindling? Dark Angels is nowhere near GW's favorite chapter, though I'm not sure if it is Ultramarines or Bloodravens. And if you think numbers is the caveat for who gets more codexes, I'm not sure if IG, Orks, or Tyranids should have the most, but I do know when it comes to numbers, Astartes lose!

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Broodingman87 View Post
    Actually, Dark Angels is the first legion with a good chunk of successor chapters. Yes we should, we'd actually get a buff if we were absorbed (Thunderfire cannons and Terminators oh boy). Chaos has 9 legions, loyalists have 9 legions, All Astartes come from the original 20 legions. With the exception of the survivors from the 2 scrubbed legions thanks to our canine friends, you have no more legions then we do. IIRC, nothing says that traitors recover the geneseeds from dead marines, so shouldn't your numbers be dwindling? Dark Angels is nowhere near GW's favorite chapter, though I'm not sure if it is Ultramarines or Bloodravens. And if you think numbers is the caveat for who gets more codexes, I'm not sure if IG, Orks, or Tyranids should have the most, but I do know when it comes to numbers, Astartes lose!
    I'm not sure if you're agreeing with me or disagreeing with me. It seems like you're disagreeing with me based on your first and fourth sentences.

I really don't want to have to spell it out again. If you can't see my point, then it's a completely lost cause.

IIRC, nothing says that traitors recover the geneseeds from dead marines, so shouldn't your numbers be dwindling?
    Most do, some do not.
    Besides CSM love to raid loyalist gene storages.

Chaos has 9 legions, loyalists have 9 legions,
    And still Loyalist Chapters have FOUR main codices while chaos sits on ONE.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345