BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Librarian

Default Space Marine Cake Topper

So, I paint miniatures and make cake toppers. While there’s definitely some crossover in that audience, they’re more often separate. The most crossover I've seen in practice is that once in a while a groom might want a weapon based on a miniatures game.

Until now.

Here is a Space Marine made to go on top of a cake. It is modeled after the cosplay costume of the best man (the [url=http://www.gardenninja.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/1/files/gamers/topper-37.jpg]bride and groom[/url] were wearing outfits from different settings).

So her is the largest Space Marine that I’ve ever painted:

www.GardenNinja.com

Chapter-Master

good job, sounds like an excellent wedding
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Brother-Sergeant

Your located in Orem? Do you ever come game @ Blakfyre in pleasant grove?
    Current armys: World Eaters, Dark Eldar, Grey Knights, Blood Angels, Orks, Crons, White Scars, Tau, 30k Death Guard, Iyandan, Deathwing

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by kharne690 View Post
    Your located in Orem? Do you ever come game @ Blakfyre in pleasant grove?
    Yeah. Gary's awesome.

I don't play there a whole lot (I've done Blood Bowl there a few times when they had a strong league going). I used to go to the old location as well.

I found out about their Secret Santa painting competition after they were well into it last year. I was thinking about joining up this year, but I'm not totally sure I should.

www.GardenNinja.com

Brother-Sergeant

You should come play more often. We normally do 40k Thursday night and Saturday all day. Gary actually has me running a store campaign right now and it's been tons of fun. Your welcome to join and we will do a mega battle at the end in about 6 weeks or so.
    Last time we had great turn out, about 14 players with around 3k points per player. We managed to get thru 5 turns before calling it.
    Current armys: World Eaters, Dark Eldar, Grey Knights, Blood Angels, Orks, Crons, White Scars, Tau, 30k Death Guard, Iyandan, Deathwing