BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Veteran-Sergeant

My Argument: Game costs the same as 40K
    You saiid: 40K costs more, books and ****
    I said whatever I am taliking about monetary value when you walk into a game store. My new Raider corvette was $28 same as a Clam pack of GW Space marine whatever
    my Star destroyer was the same price as a Trygon, like I said

Somebody told me to pay no attention to your comments, that should have been the first sign of what kind of posts you make, but hey I'm a newb and rather than ignoring your trolling I tried to be logical. And yes when the convo goes: this stuff costs the same, no it doesn't yes it does here are some "truthbombs" to prove it (Truth bombs was for you btw, Murica!) and after the proof you STILL wanted to aruge, I now know enough to walk away rather than engage

I proved my point but still let you bully me away and that's not right. When you stand up for yourself the bully always loses, and that's what I am doing!

I will still be coming back to check this site out, and to contribute (meaning content not arguments) and hey if you choose to not believe a clampack of Armada is the same as a Finecrap model up here I can see that all the proof in the world (proofbombs...) won't dissuade you so I won't try anymore, thread has been quite the learning adventure though this whole time and I owe you a thanks for teaching me a bit about how forums work (or don't ha ha). I hope I taught you something as well, mainly how an aggressive attitude can scare away people that are here for the same reason you are.

Can't we all just get along? Unless your Irish...
    Last edited by Brenlak; 12-11-2015 at 10:57 PM.

Veteran-Sergeant

After all my kumbaya talk It would be just wrong to not thank you for the links you posted to other forums, Super helpfull! That and sorry Churchill Martini Brent is an ***, totally uncalled for name calling and the like I can see how easy it can happen (even after a christmas party..) If you cant tell I just re-read the post and I feel like a heel.
    As an apology (and in the spirit of Fallout ) I would like to send you 500 bottlecaps, hey gotta be worth more than canadough right now...

Eh, arguments happen sometimes. Just a part of discussion. When people are passionate about a hobby, they get passionate in their arguments. No one lost a limb or an eye, so I don't see any reason to keep growling about it on my end. Words are just words, easy to say in the heat of the moment. At least we're all passionate about our hobbies, right?

Veteran-Sergeant

Well you have the honor of being my first!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345