BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Initiate

Default restarting 40k as Necrons??

Hey all!
    So, I have played warhammer off and on since ye olde days of second edition! Back when I was just a young puppy with the angels of death codex.
    Anyway, after a 5 year hiatus I am getting back into the hobby, but I wanted to test the waters on how everything is playing these days and what GW was up to.
    I used to play Blood Angels back in the day, and have over the years but I think I want to start either a Necrons army or Chaos Daemons. What's going on with these these day?
    Thanks guys!

Both armies can have some competitive lists in them. Necrons are the newest Codex (not counting Harlies) and have some great combos/synergy. Daemons have some good lists you can make up as well with flying daemons, or summoning based lists. looks like Khorne is getting some love soon too if you are a Khorne player.

Necron was the last codex released. Daemonkin of Khorne is coming out this week.

Occuli Imperator

To be honest, blood angels are the bestest evarrr!

*ahem*

Lots of exciting stuff is happening with the Chaos Deamons, as ShadowcatX says Deamonkin of Khorne is coming out this week and it owuld be hard to imagine that the other three powers will come out afterwards.

'crons are slightly older and therefore less going on, but GW's new weekly release schedule keeps everyone hopping.
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni