Tau Reboxes:

Devilfish

Pathfinders

Stealthsuits

Broadsides

Pirahna
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Chapter-Master

Something I noticed on another forum about the Stormsurge, apparently its kit description says it can be equipped with three different support systems. As has been noted elsewhere these include an Early Warning Override, a Target Lock and a Shield Generator - I'm not sure on the first two but the last one is definitely modeled on the Stormsurge in all photos. We can assume it can at the very least get a Shield Generator in the new codex, but obviously the cost and what invulnerable save it provides the Stormsurge are up in the air. The Target Lock is probably the most interesting option as it doesn't make sense to equip a Gargantuan Creature with one unless it gets changed, but seeing as it has been the same throughout three different codices I find this to be unlikely. I guess it is a possibility that it gets reworked into a replacement for the old Targeting Array, but that would be odd.
    Check out my blog!
    http://imperatorguides.blogspot.com.au/

Could be akin to the Supremacy Armours 'Vigilance Defence System' which allows its tertiary weapons to Overwatch at BS2, contrary to standard Gargantuan Creature rules?
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    Could be akin to the Supremacy Armours 'Vigilance Defence System' which allows its tertiary weapons to Overwatch at BS2, contrary to standard Gargantuan Creature rules?
    That's more like the Counterfire Defense System, as there's no stipulation that MCs can't fire Overwatch, and the CDS allows you to fire Overwatch at BS2.
    Read the above in a Tachikoma voice.

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324