BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master

please please please be true, I need more battle suits.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

I'm going to start salting away funds for battlesuits now, just in case it's true. When October rolls around I should be able to buy a couple of full squads and a plastic commander without guiltily looking over my shoulder.

...and if it's not true, I can either blow it on Armada, which should have Wave 2 by then, or absorb it into the Sisters Fund.

Chapter-Master

if it isn't true I shall use my tau savings to find the rumours mongers, rip their arms off, and beat them to death with the wet ends.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Presuming the new FW box will dual kit with Pathfinders. If so, since the sprues will/should have special weapons, what is the chance that FW might get a special rifle per squad?

The new Riptide size model sounds interesting with "Large missiles" Seeker missiles? Heavy Missile pods? Something entirely new?

Not sure if'n I'll be pleased or annoyed if Tau codex/ models come out this year; Good news- new toys...I mean models. Bad news...3 of my 4 Armies (Eldar, Harlies and Tau, missing only 'Nids) in one year, Oh my poor aching wallet!. And I thought 2013 was bad! At least my Tau and Eldar collections are big enough to not need many new models
    Last edited by Lord Mayhem; 06-04-2015 at 11:53 AM.

They just put out a new Pathfinders kit, I can't see it being replaced so soon. The new option will be something new.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten View Post
    if it isn't true I shall use my tau savings to find the rumours mongers, rip their arms off, and beat them to death with the wet ends.
    Can I come to point and laugh?
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Houghten View Post
    They just put out a new Pathfinders kit, I can't see it being replaced so soon. The new option will be something new.
    Tau Assault troops!
    My Truescale Insanity
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?48704-Truescale-Space-Wolves

Special rule: STRUGGLE

Instead of making attacks normally, roll a d3. The Tau unit suffers that many wounds; the enemy unit suffers double the number

Quote Originally Posted by Houghten View Post
    Honestly the thing that makes most sense are Gue'vesa Auxillary

Quote Originally Posted by 40kGamer View Post
    Tau Assault troops!
    Bloody hope not.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast