BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master

Default New GW figure cases - Wow

I know I know, GW is evil, can do no good, but these new figure cases, specifcically the diagonal foam trays look pretty innovative and ... actually makes makes me want to get one of these cases. Wish they would go ahead and sell the foam trays independently but I'll take what I can get!

I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire

First-Captain

I'd really like to give it a try at least, looks interesting, pretty locked into my KR cases now (i've got 10) but I might buy a Skirmish to try it out.

Chapter-Master

Pretty impressive. Something else to pick up in 2015! Figuring out where to store the cases will be the worst part.
    Last edited by 40kGamer; 03-21-2015 at 08:24 AM.
    My Truescale Insanity
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?48704-Truescale-Space-Wolves

Chapter-Master

I wish that they would include the case outer dimensions in the product descriptions. I need to know which size case I can get as a carry-on for air travel. Eyeballing it, it looks like the skirmish will be the only one since the middle one looks to be a bit tall... but I have no real frame of reference to accurately judge it.
    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by 40kGamer View Post
    Pretty impressive. Something else to pick up in 2015! Figuring out where to store the cases will be the worst part.
    Ah, you need the new Case Case

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Path Walker View Post
    Ah, you need the new Case Case
    Welcome to my world. Moving my 40k stuff is a PITA.

Spacious
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

nice. I like the trays. Independ sales of those would be great. might have to look into a crusade case or two.
    na na na na na... wut?

Chapter-Master

Hrm, I'd like it more of it had a servo-skull attached to it that could act as a homing beacon in the event it was stolen.
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Quote Originally Posted by Defenestratus View Post
    I wish that they would include the case outer dimensions in the product descriptions. I need to know which size case I can get as a carry-on for air travel. Eyeballing it, it looks like the skirmish will be the only one since the middle one looks to be a bit tall... but I have no real frame of reference to accurately judge it.
    using the knight titan as a reference, (8 inches as per GW webstore), it looks like a decent estimate would be around 12x8x16 (ish) inches for the crusade case, the battle case appears to be a couple inches taller than that maybe 14x8x? just a guess though. the prices are surprising good though. not fantastic mind you, but i've seen cases go for more.

Crusade is $124
    Battle is $83
    Skirmish is $50
    na na na na na... wut?

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast