BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Hail Mighty Warriors!

Howdy, I am from the Chicagoland area and have been wargaming over a decade.
    My gaming group has created a site to help people find games in their area. With very little personal info and what games you like to play. You can then find people near you and see if they want to play! You can create events for open gaming demos! It also has an attached blog that we are currently looking for contributors. If interested email [email][email protected][/email] and check out our site [url]www.game-seekers.com[/url] and sign up! Thanks.

Occuli Imperator

Hello and welcome aboard!
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Chapter-Master

Hello,
    come to the oubliette
    Enjoy our tangents

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Loop Method - Starting a new thread

This method for anchoring floss only works for even numbers of strands. Do not use when stitching with overdyed or variegated floss.
    If you are using two strands of floss for cross stitching, start with one strand twice as long as you need. Fold it in half. Thread the needle so the two ends of the floss are near the needle and the "loop" is the end farthest from the needle. Pull the needle up through the fabric where you want to start your first stitch. Do not pull the floss completely through - let loop end dangling a little bit below the cloth. Pull the needle back through the fabric to complete the bottom "half stitch". With the needle back down to the underside, run it through the loop, and gently pull the loop tight. Continue stitching.

Many users have joined since we modified the guidelines on signatures and I feel that I should have something that everyone can see to be sure they are within the rules.

If some of you notice a slight difference in rule 1 -- you are not imagining things. We relaxed that restriction slightly because we are trying to match the effect of the old board but the old board had a button to point to the gallery and we have to use the signature for that purpose now. We allowed a few extra characters for that purpose.