BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    Rules for the flyer are really good!
    Well, there goes my nightwings air superiority I guess :-/
    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire

It is Spacemarines and loyalists only... it must be superior.

Again with the 2HP marine flyers. This makes it not worth the points. It doesn't matter how many cool guns it has if it doesn't live long enough to shoot them.

Occuli Imperator

The flyer looks pretty might need a couple.
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Quote Originally Posted by Sloth View Post
    Again with the 2HP marine flyers. This makes it not worth the points. It doesn't matter how many cool guns it has if it doesn't live long enough to shoot them.
    First world problems. Look at the races with AV10 flier without fancy special rules for the same points...

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Sloth View Post
    My nightwings have had 2HP forever with AV10 yet almost always survive the entire game. Why? Because of the awesome jink save. I can't believe people are just totally overlooking the fact that it has a really really good jink save, and combined with its twin linked lascannon and its 2shot mega awesome missile launcher, it can jink and still have a decent shot of doing damage next turn.

If my crimson hunters and hemlocks are only 20pts less than this, then I think its fairly costed.
    Last edited by Wolfshade; 03-29-2015 at 01:32 AM.
    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12