BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 87 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master

Haven't seen this posted yet.

via [URL="http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?407490-Eldar-imminent/page69"]Iuchiban[/URL] 4-18-2015
    Ghost helm: When suffering a wound, Farseer can spend one warp point and ignore the wound.

Runes of the farseer: Once per turn, Farseer may reroll a psychic test.

Farseer is equipped with both by default. Farseer has same cost.
    Exarch powers, as we all know them are gone. Now all aspects get a new ability for free. Exarchs get another one (free as well). And they have 2W.

Autarchs are pretty much the same.
    Yes. If the shield is fired, you lose it for the rest of the game.

Dire Avengers: Overwatch at BS2 OR get counter attack and stubborn
    Exarch: 4++

Howling banshees: +3" when running or assaulting. Ignore I penalties when assaulting through difficult terrain. Fear. No Overwatch allowed when Banshees assault
    Exarch: Units in CC with the Banshees have -2L

Striking Scorpions: Stealth. Shrouded until the fire or assault.
    Exarch: During a challenge compare I values. Exarch gets +1A for each point his I is better tan his oponent.

Fire Dragons: +1 on the vehicle damage chart.
    Exarch: Once per turn, may reroll one to hit, to wound or to penetrare roll

Swooping Hawks: If the move over a flier, every modl gets one special attack that hits on 4+, S4, AP4, Haywire. They move 18"
    Exarch: His unit does not scatter if DS

Warp Spiders: They may jump during the opponent's shooting phase. If after the jum, the spiders are out of LoS or reach, firing unit cannot choose another target.
    Exarch: His unit reroll all LD tests

Shining Spears: 4+ cover sabe
    Exarch: Reroll to wound vs MC and rerolls to penétrate

Dark Reapers: Reroll to hit if target is: Flier, has turboboosted previous turn or moved flat out
    Exarch: His weapon fires one more shot tan normally. For example: Heavy 2 becomes Heavy 3
    Last edited by Bigred; 04-18-2015 at 09:38 PM.
    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire

Well that makes Farseers actually pretty good again rather then dreaming of being Tigurius

No Overwatch against Banshees?!

Love the new exarch power system, hope they take advantage of simpler system to introduce different shrines wtih their own powers in any future craftworld supplements.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Quote Originally Posted by daboarder View Post
    you do know that LoW dont give the enemy +1 to steal anymore right?
    When did Escalation stop being valid? It's still on sale...

Not sure if it has already made this thread but iuchiban also said exarch so are now 2W.

Quote Originally Posted by Houghten View Post
    When did Escalation stop being valid? It's still on sale...
    Sure it is still valid. But you only get the steal bonus, the special WL table and the changed victory conditions if you play a game of ESCALATION, not in any game.
    And since escalation did nothing but allow to play a LoW (which is now a standard slot in any FOC) it is not played anymore.

I'm wondering if the Aspect powers are inherent, or Exarch upgrades.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Either way, I'd gladly pay points for some of those abilities. Screwing your opponent's shooting phase? Yes please Mr Warp Spider.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Quote Originally Posted by Tzeentch's Dark Agent View Post
    Either way, I'd gladly pay points for some of those abilities. Screwing your opponent's shooting phase? Yes please Mr Warp Spider.
    You do not need to. This one is free... the exarch just lets you reroll Ld.
    Same for Banshees for example. Everything is free, just the -2 Ld in melee is from the Exarch.

Brother-Sergeant

you do know that LoW dont give the enemy +1 to steal anymore right?
    Somebodies cherry picking rules. If there's a LoW on the table, you play LoW rules. No if's, no buts, LoW's mean LoW rules as detailed in Escalation, just like the LoW reference says in the 7th Edition rules, you can play without Escalation if you don't have it but it's pretty clear through the whole game, if you want to play LoW's, it's best to get Escalation and use the rules there.

Page 87 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast