BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 6 of 101 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master

Orks have polluted my pristine thread about Eldar. Must purge with fire.

Codex Eldar seems to be missing in hardback form from the website. Not good.
    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Defenestratus View Post

Damn. I really don't want a waste of life codex rewrite after less than two years. Still hoping for a new supplement.
    My Truescale Insanity
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?48704-Truescale-Space-Wolves

Chapter-Master

Is it not possible that the print-run ran out? I mean, would they not remove the digital and small-format too if they were preparing for a whole new codex?

While I don't play Eldar, I'd be quite annoyed if my codex was invalidated after less than 2 years.
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Doesn't scare me too much... I have gone through DE...
    And if the Harlequins are any indication, Bladestorm should stay the same for alle Weapons while Holofields get better.
    Might also be an opportunity to clean up the outdated PSI potential and getting some formations.
    Judging by the last codices, it can't be worse than DE.

Chapter-Master

Orks pollute everything.
    My Truescale Insanity
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?48704-Truescale-Space-Wolves

Probably just out of print. Wouldn't necessarily object to a new codex if it fixed problems with the current one without replacing them with more, but I would much rather prefer a new Craftworld supplement.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

it is odd that we are getting rumours of Eldar, Tau, and Marine books. I love my Tau and Marine books, don't want new ones particularly. it could perhaps be a change in presentation rather than rules, or adding in formations and so on like the latest books have, without changing much in the way of points, rules etc.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Probably just out of print. Wouldn't necessarily object to a new codex if it fixed problems with the current one without replacing them with more, but I would much rather prefer a new Craftworld supplement.
    I could live with that. Especially if a new codex makes it plausible to use Banshees and Falcons. I don't really care what they do with the much hated Serpents and WraithKnights as I barely use them in lists anyhow.
    My Truescale Insanity

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten View Post
    it is odd that we are getting rumours of Eldar, Tau, and Marine books. I love my Tau and Marine books, don't want new ones particularly. it could perhaps be a change in presentation rather than rules, or adding in formations and so on like the latest books have, without changing much in the way of points, rules etc.
    You mean like how some of the 3rd edition books were updated?
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Chapter-Master

pretty much yeah
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Page 6 of 101 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast