BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 39 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Who knows. After 20 years and what 5 iterations of models for the unit they might finally listen to the community and release a female farseer......but i wouldnt count on it
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by daboarder
    ...But the CSM player in me is cautioning you not to get your hopes up...
    Quote Originally Posted by daboarder
    ...but i wouldnt count on it...
    Wow, skeptic much?
    Fascinating how GW managed to disappoint some people to this point of pessimism...

:hug:

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Hal View Post
    Wow, skeptic much?
    Fascinating how GW managed to disappoint some people to this point of pessimism...

:hug:
    very skeptical, completely admit it, its very hard not to be of a company that publicly denounces a product as "not what the community wanted" and then 2-3 years later releases the same style of product again.
    We chaos players tend to be a bitter lot for a reason.
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by daboarder View Post
    We chaos players tend to be a bitter lot for a reason.
    I hear you.. My best friend plays CSM, and DE... I think a part of him died when he read through the last dark eldar codex after putting up with the lazy written CSM books for so long..
    But I'm really positive and have a feeling that GW is going in the right direction lately..

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Hal View Post
    I hear you.. My best friend plays CSM, and DE... I think a part of him died when he read through the last dark eldar codex after putting up with the lazy written CSM books for so long..
    But I'm really positive and have a feeling that GW is going in the right direction lately..
    ouch

Chapter-Master

Come on...its Tuesday. Wheres my crappy low res camera phone leaks of what next month pay check is being spent on?
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

I'm curious, why the hate on dark eldar? They don't have the point and win option they had before in the beast pack, but a lot of our units got more competitive. Until Necrons I believed they were the best 7th edition codex (though I do hear space wolves is very good).

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowcatX View Post
    I'm curious, why the hate on dark eldar? They don't have the point and win option they had before in the beast pack, but a lot of our units got more competitive. Until Necrons I believed they were the best 7th edition codex (though I do hear space wolves is very good).
    well they lost a whole bunch of characters, that certainly did not go down well

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowcatX View Post
    A lot of?
    Grots and Scourges got better. Thats about it. You actually need the supplement to get out some decent formations as everything else either stayed the same (Reavers) or got even worse (Hellions, Wyches, Beasts, Ravager, Voidraven,...). Not to speak of beeing a codex without dedicated AA and no own LoW.

Brother-Sergeant

Ahhhhhh now I'm not sure whether I even want to see pics.
    I had my hopes set so high, but now, if it's just a stupid repackaging of finecrap, I'm going to be so inexplicably disappointed...

Page 39 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast