BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 81 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast

I keep hearing Marv quote, but with a sing-song, lyrical quality to it...

'These are the old days, the good days, the all-or-nothing days'

Welcome back to the fold, 2nd Ed 'Eldar as they should be'. I wasn't scared of you then, and I'm not scared of you now. But it's damned good to see you, you have been sorely missed.

Now, where'd I put me Heavy Bolter? It's time to make some Pointy Ears do the 'splodey dance....
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLink View Post
    Scatterlaser jetbikes drop flyrants remarkably well, though.
    If you consider 1000 points getting 4.5 wounds a turn on 200 point models "remarkably well" sure they do. If not the math doesn't back up your statement.
    If people played as often as they complained, we'd all have a lot more fun.

I'd say there's enough dakka there to worry a Flyrant. Sure, it may be unlikely a single volley will chin it, but such potential there.

Especially if Guide still twin-links stuff. Yes I'm aware I'm adding stuff to the equation

Aye. And Doom
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    I'd say there's enough dakka there to worry a Flyrant. Sure, it may be unlikely a single volley will chin it, but such potential there.

Especially if Guide still twin-links stuff. Yes I'm aware I'm adding stuff to the equation

Aye. And Doom
    Yes. 800 points of shooting at a 200 point target will worry most things. That does not make them good at it. These are knowable numbers if you'll do some math. Jetbikes are good, but they are not good at everything.
    If people played as often as they complained, we'd all have a lot more fun.

I can't be bothered reading through pages of hysterics so can someone just tell me what's happening with Banshees?
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

+3" run / assault, ignore Initiative penalty for cover.

Supposedly.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    I can't be bothered reading through pages of hysterics so can someone just tell me what's happening with Banshees?
    Add 3"to run and charges. Ignore penalties for charging through terrain. Otherwise the same. Take them in the aspect formation and they are all ws5.
    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire

That's pretty good, I mean it won't be so bad losing a couple to overwatch now if you're striking first again.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

That's pretty good, I mean it won't be so bad losing a couple to overwatch now if you're striking first again.
    Yeah GW managed to do what we wanted them to do for them... Amazing.
    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

they are still ****. Go cry in a corner and no this time you wont have my sympathies
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Page 81 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast