BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 98 of 101 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100 ... LastLast

I can guarantee that you can't alpha-nerd eldargal either.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

need to see all the formation rules/craftworld specific stuff and man im really upset no new plastic banshees/spiders/hawks. those models are really bad
    Last edited by eosgreen; 04-21-2015 at 04:41 PM.

Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Defenestratus View Post
    Morachi - my arch nemesis. The only person on earth that I can't alpha-nerd with my Eldar collection.
    Hahaha, don't think i'd ever be able to call a fellow Eldar aficionado a nemesis. Combine arms, return the balance of power back to the Eldar I say

Still got the Dark Kin and Exodite projects to start/finish yet. With all the rapid fire releases, we may actually see an Exodite book released similar to Codex Harlequins - That would be something to see, the full five Eldar archetypes represented on the tabletop!
    Dras'Volharr Craftworld Project - 101k+ Eldar Warhost
    When Craftworlds Drop By - http://wcwdb.blogspot.com.au

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Morachi View Post
    Hahaha, don't think i'd ever be able to call a fellow Eldar aficionado a nemesis. Combine arms, return the balance of power back to the Eldar I say

Still got the Dark Kin and Exodite projects to start/finish yet. With all the rapid fire releases, we may actually see an Exodite book released similar to Codex Harlequins - That would be something to see, the full five Eldar archetypes represented on the tabletop!
    I meant that with respect :P

Unfortunately my colleague Triumphus, who I had been in an arms race with and was the direct cause of my craftworld's military expansion decided that he no longer cared for apocalypse, and sold all of his warlords and imperator titans. Therefore there is nothing for my phantoms to kill anymore and certainly no reason for me to continue dropping hard earned money on more titans that will continue to sit in boxes, unbuilt, in my closet.
    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire

so can someone explain to me, a player who hasnt played in 40k since seer council was ONLY for ulthwe and beil-tan could take aspect warriors as troops how i would go about fielding a beil tan aspect army? i dont understand the force/detachments at all. i read it that i need to take 1-3 guardian squad to gain access to 1-3 of another squad with the special rules. was this correct? that sounds to me like if i wanted i could take 1 guardian squad and 3 banshees or 2 guardian squads and 3 banshees. i dont get it lol

Veteran-Sergeant

I meant that with respect :P

Unfortunately my colleague Triumphus, who I had been in an arms race with and was the direct cause of my craftworld's military expansion decided that he no longer cared for apocalypse, and sold all of his warlords and imperator titans. Therefore there is nothing for my phantoms to kill anymore and certainly no reason for me to continue dropping hard earned money on more titans that will continue to sit in boxes, unbuilt, in my closet.
    To have a Titan, that's the dream!

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Dont-Be-Haten View Post
    To have a Titan, that's the dream!
    When you relocate as often as I do, its more of a curse. I need to get rid of mine.
    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire

Librarian

When you relocate as often as I do, its more of a curse. I need to get rid of mine.
    *sigh* Fine, I get the friggin' hint, I'll build some Stompas and get a plane ticket...

Brother-Sergeant

Haha, respect taken. Well if the Warhost dispersement needs help, always open to those disbanding Eldar joining the Dras'Volharr

On second thoughts, probably best to hold off until this lot are painted... only just coming up on the 50% mark now, hoping for 75% by end of year and 95% end of 2016.
    Dras'Volharr Craftworld Project - 101k+ Eldar Warhost
    When Craftworlds Drop By - http://wcwdb.blogspot.com.au

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by eosgreen View Post
    so can someone explain to me, a player who hasnt played in 40k since seer council was ONLY for ulthwe and beil-tan could take aspect warriors as troops how i would go about fielding a beil tan aspect army? i dont understand the force/detachments at all. i read it that i need to take 1-3 guardian squad to gain access to 1-3 of another squad with the special rules. was this correct? that sounds to me like if i wanted i could take 1 guardian squad and 3 banshees or 2 guardian squads and 3 banshees. i dont get it lol
    no sadly you need to take a minimum of three Guardian units to get the Aspects with special rules

Page 98 of 101 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100 ... LastLast