BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Show off your scratch builds and conversions

Due to myself and the other half deciding we need to be proper adults my hobby budget has reduced considerably which forcing me to get more creative. My necron army is almost fully painted and I always said my cherry on the cake would be a pylon so I've been looking up conversions and found this

[url]http://www.40kforums.com/vb/showthread.php/47176-Pylon-Conversion[/url]

So I want to see what everybody else has created to give me that bit inspiration.

I've posted loads of mine here before, but you know, I'm always happy to share conversions because I BLOODY LOVE CONVERTING STUFF. I LOVE IT MORE THAN ANYTHING.

AUT TACE AUT LOQUERE MELIORA SILENTIO

Librarian

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	16782882268_fd729a0589_c.jpg 
Views:	181 
Size:	97.1 KB 
ID:	13435

I made this crusader from a warped RT era land raider I re-warped in the forge fires of my backyard firepit and then a halved front RT rhino chasis I had to meld/glue back together. Part of some predator sponsons ive had forver from a big bit box and some operation dreadnought assault cannons I have from when I made my "Rogue Trader Devastator Sqaud" (Dread Legs With space marine rider tops+Hvy Wpn, Heavy Bolters were already built into the legs)

Why not put those in here too?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11064859746_fd65b3c203_c.jpg 
Views:	188 
Size:	238.4 KB 
ID:	13436

Chapter-Master

Is that a conversion beamer?

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

It is indeed.
    AUT TACE AUT LOQUERE MELIORA SILENTIO

Chapter-Master

Very nice.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness