Ok, I am making some changes to this army. Dropping the biovores completely as I don't have the synapse to control them.

I am also going to drop the tyranid prime and just take a squad of warriors with twin sything talons and out flank the whole bunch.

I kept the trygon primes not so much for the synapse, but for the extra 6 ranged attacks that they provide on the turn they come in. I also had enough points to give them both adrenal glands.

I am also dropping the gargoyle meat shield all together. This allows me to add in a 2nd group of gene stealers having 3 deadly troop units that can outflank and destroy vehicles in close combat. So here is the list after tweaking.

This list is all about reserves and forcing your opponent to have to think hard about target priority

HQ

Hive tyrant w wings, hive commander, paroxysm, leech essense, and TL devouer w brain leech 270 points.

This unit flys around and selects targets of oppurtunity

Troops

3 x warrior brood with 2 pairs of scything talons and adrenal glands. with

8 x genestealers w broodlord 172 points

8 x genestealers w broodlord 172 points

These 2 units will be outflanking or infliltrating to take objective and deal with soft targets

17 x hormagaunts w toxin sacs 160 points

18 x hormagaunts w toxin sacs 160 points

These 2 units will not be attached to anything. If they fail their leadership test rage will take care of what they are meant to do anyway. In the end game, they should fall back into synapse allowing objective contesting.

Elites

Doom of malantai w spore pod 130 points

duh

3x zoanthrope brood w spore pod 220 points

56% chance to pop a land raider. easy enough

3 x hive guard 150 points

A nice defensive unit and one of the few ranged units I will take

Heavy Support

Trygon prime w adrenal glands for str 7 ini 5 charges 240

Trygon prime w adrenal glands for str 7 ini 5 charges 240

Extremely good against vehicles and infantry. physiological unit and its a great backup synapse creature.