BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Whitedwarf 62 - Sicarian Review

In progress More to follow
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0632.jpg 
Views:	3140 
Size:	222.1 KB 
ID:	13466   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rules.jpg 
Views:	9110 
Size:	191.9 KB 
ID:	13480  
    Last edited by Acaelus; 03-31-2015 at 08:29 AM.

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Acaelus View Post
    In progress More to follow
    Nice tuning fork.

No sale.
    "Has the whole world gone crazy? Am I the only one around here who gives a **** about the rules? Mark it zero!"

Quote Originally Posted by Cutter View Post
    Nice tuning fork.

No sale.
    That would be the taser goad, +2 str and hit roll of a 6 adds 2 hits. add that to Infiltrate and Stealth makes it not too bad...that and its free :P

I really rather like them. Pleasingly spindly, rather than 'I am cover self in metals'. Not sure we've really seen a sillhouette like it before in 40k.

P.S.

Told you I'd split the winnings on that Goat sacrifice earlier.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Acaelus View Post
    That would be the taser goad, +2 str and hit roll of a 6 adds 2 hits. add that to Infiltrate and Stealth makes it not too bad...that and its free :P
    Saucy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    I really rather like them. Pleasingly spindly, rather than 'I am cover self in metals'. Not sure we've really seen a sillhouette like it before in 40k.

P.S.

Told you I'd split the winnings on that Goat sacrifice earlier.
    They take up an awful lot of room for something so spindly.

A few of them are definitely striking the Blackadder actor's pose.

Muwhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Robots or cyborgs btw?
    Last edited by Cutter; 03-31-2015 at 08:16 AM.
    "Has the whole world gone crazy? Am I the only one around here who gives a **** about the rules? Mark it zero!"

Quote Originally Posted by Cutter View Post
    Saucy.

They take up an awful lot of room for something so spindly.

A few of them are definitely striking the Blackadder actor's pose.

Muwhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Robots or cyborgs btw?
    These guys are cyborgs, They were once normal rangers but once damaged beyond use they are upgraded to Robotic bodies

Librarian

Oh man this stuff is juicy. Apparently that armor is 4+, 6++, and they get FNP 5+ as well on a T3, 2 Wound model.. The T3 is really what hurts the most. It skews pretty much everything.. Guess we'll have to wait till we see point costs. If they're not super expensive (like Tyranid Warriors..) then they might be worth taking regardless.

And it'd be nice if they got an assault transport... If they have the Dunestalker rule, though, that might help get them into close combat a LOT faster...

Quote Originally Posted by DrBored View Post
    Oh man this stuff is juicy. Apparently that armor is 4+, 6++, and they get FNP 5+ as well on a T3, 2 Wound model.. The T3 is really what hurts the most. It skews pretty much everything.. Guess we'll have to wait till we see point costs. If they're not super expensive (like Tyranid Warriors..) then they might be worth taking regardless.

And it'd be nice if they got an assault transport... If they have the Dunestalker rule, though, that might help get them into close combat a LOT faster...
    If you compare the German special rules page and unit listing from the other thread, the Ruststalker version of the unit(the ones that have Transonic weapons but no pistols) at least have Dunestalker, as well as Furious Charge. But they're definitely not cheap at 30ppm.

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Boyle View Post
    If you compare the German special rules page and unit listing from the other thread, the Ruststalker version of the unit(the ones that have Transonic weapons but no pistols) at least have Dunestalker, as well as Furious Charge. But they're definitely not cheap at 30ppm.
    Hmm, 30 points per model, makes a squad of 5 150 base, which.. honestly isn't that bad, considering a Tac squad is about that same price. I think these guys come standard with their loadouts, so not too many upgrades that would make them more expensive. For a 2 wound set of models, even if they ARE T3, that's pretty good, esp. with FNP 5+.

Tough to say. Really tough to say. I could see them really wrecking infantry, and even Terminators with those AP2 weapons, as long as they can stick around in close combat for that extra turn.

So getting some of these!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast