BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: April Fools!

Chapter-Master

Helga's even been freaked out by her own food. When we first got her, we tried her on all kinds of things - locusts, crickets, mealworms ect - she HATED the mealworms so much she would stand on tip-toes, pick the worms up and stacked them in the corne - They really freaked her out! She's also made herself jump a few times by accidently sitting on her crickets.
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Quote Originally Posted by Asymmetrical Xeno View Post
    Helga's even been freaked out by her own food. When we first got her, we tried her on all kinds of things - locusts, crickets, mealworms ect - she HATED the mealworms so much she would stand on tip-toes, pick the worms up and stacked them in the corne - They really freaked her out! She's also made herself jump a few times by accidently sitting on her crickets.
    That sounds adorable and hilarious!

Chapter-Master

Oh yeah, it's great - she slowly flops herself down for a spidernap...then jumps back up in shock, then you look under her and see the cricket she just sat on. She also sucks at climbing - I mean ffs she's a spider, shes meant to be good at that sort of thing - she'll get half way then slide back down hopelessly. She tries that a few times, then gives up and sulks in the corner.

Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

That is an adorable little hat.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234