BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    I'm halfway tempted to create a new online persona for different forums - Nostradumbass. Just so I can make up stupid rumours and see how quickly they become 'fact'

You're serious? Man that just should say everything people need to know about character.
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Trojan66 View Post
    Personally I think may for warhammer is a bit early...don't know , but I think July/ August is more realistic...ony a comment
    Summer seems more reasonable but I'm pulling for May since I don't want to start any WFB project until 9th drops.
    My Truescale Insanity
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?48704-Truescale-Space-Wolves

Fly Lord

via [URL="http://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/300/640125.page"]WhispererofTruth[/URL] 4-5-2015

Details on Eldar, Tzeentch & Dark Angels

Next 3 releases are still Eldar, DA, Tzeentch.

I've now heard the DA Tac. Squad isn't coming with this release. (Which in no way means the release list has changed, the release dates do NOT change. If isn't coming it simply isn't coming.)

The Chaplain I heard about is also apparently going to be released separately rather than in a box set as I thought originally.

It was specifically titled a "Interrogator Chaplain" rather than just DA Chaplain ala the Blood Angel Libarian.

So as far as I know the release will just be a new Chaplain and Codex.

Release date May.
    I heard it was a full new dex with a spotlight on the 5 major Craftworlds and some formations to represent some of their battle tactics. Whether the Craftworlds themselves will get anymore rules than that I don't know.

I heard new DA dex originally, but since this new tidbit I'm not 100%. I'm going to keep digging for new info.
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Quote Originally Posted by daboarder View Post
    You're serious? Man that just should say everything people need to know about character.
    That I'm playful and perhaps slightly unhinged? Yep. Spot on.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

So basically, we're now seeing this list of "definite release schedule" break down to "well, *this* might happen or it might not happen, and *that* might happen or it might not happen..." with the codices being "well, I head it could be this or that, but no one knows."

So it's all just guesses thrown together in a list. Like pretty much everything these days.

Glad we got that sorted...

Come on GeeDub's, Chaplain needs a new codex real bad! *Fingers crossed*

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    That I'm playful and perhaps slightly unhinged? Yep. Spot on.
    And that you bite the hand that feeds. More than a few reliable rumormongerers have quit because they got tired of the ****ty attitude people directed at them.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Wow, some people can't take a joke. . .

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLink View Post
    And that you bite the hand that feeds. More than a few reliable rumormongerers have quit because they got tired of the ****ty attitude people directed at them.
    A. Rumormongers don't "feed" us.
    B. If they quit because people have natural skepticism (and cynicism) after the crazy rumors (stuff that's completely wrong, or everyone missing some key releases), then they weren't in it for anything other than personal glory, and I don't see why anyone should feel bad.

Chapter-Master

If you seriously think that people never quit posting online because other people act like dicks, then you either haven't been on the internet for very long, or you're living in your own little dreamworld. It's extremely entitled of you to talk **** about someone, then have the balls to accuse them of being the ones in it for personal glory in the same sentence. If you genuinely do not think that there is a difference between skeptical on one hand and openly accusation on the other, I question your sensibilities.

There are certainly some people who make stuff up. There are also quite a few who are, while not 100% accurate, do get plenty of stuff correct. And there are others who are almost always correct. Several of the latter who used to post on warseer and dakka for years and years quit after just as many years of being accused of lying despite being regularly dead on. Being a douchebag for the sake of being a douchebag is not acceptable behavior. If you're going to be a skeptic, at least be enough of a man (or woman) to do so politely.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast