BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Quote Originally Posted by Sly View Post
    This guy, he gets Khorne.

As a more serious reply, I wouldn't put Chainfists on Meltacide Termies, because you can threaten most tanks by just going 2xPower Maul/1xPower Axe. 6 attacks at S6 on the charge plus 3 at S5 will usually clear out most tanks with rear AV10, and is still dangerous to rear AV11. So the only reason to put in the Chainfist would be for handling Walkers.
    Thats S7/6 they have FC
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by daboarder View Post
    Thats S7/6 they have FC
    Is that an assumption that the Blood points are spent on Furious Charge? Or does the Daemonkin change the Mark of Khorne? Because I thought that MoK gives Rage/Counterattack (basically, +1 attack on the 1st round of combat).

Quote Originally Posted by Theik View Post
    I would have to remind the classroom that Khorne frowns upon destroying tanks. They don't bleed, they don't have skulls and your time could be better spent simply letting said tank shoot you.
    The crew will bleed, and (most likely) have skulls.....

Quote Originally Posted by Djbz View Post
    The crew will bleed, and (most likely) have skulls.....
    Unless of course, you're playing against Eldar, and the vehicle in question has Spirit Stones.

Battle-Brother

I'm worried about summoning the prince and thirster. They have to come from a non daemon character and drop within 6" and scatter. seems like mishaps will happen a bunch also if your characters are in the middle of a blob you might not be able to drop them in at all since summoning happens before movement. I have to play test this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nogle View Post
    I'm worried about summoning the prince and thirster. They have to come from a non daemon character and drop within 6" and scatter. seems like mishaps will happen a bunch also if your characters are in the middle of a blob you might not be able to drop them in at all since summoning happens before movement. I have to play test this.
    i think if ur charcter is in the middle of the blob ur not doing it right lol
    the point is to keep charcters in the front right?

Quote Originally Posted by slipknotzim View Post
    i think if ur charcter is in the middle of the blob ur not doing it right lol
    the point is to keep charcters in the front right?
    If your character is in the front, he is in fact in the middle of the blob (it is in fact 2 blobs) if he enters melee as the enemy is at HIS front.

Battle-Brother

I just noticed yesterday that it says no models with the daemon rule can ascend. so no possessed or warp talons. maybe a 3 man bike squad could be a good delivery method. have them find a safe spot for a possession the next turn

Heck, even if/when they do a FAQ to make it so the character has to die in a challenge, that's not that hard. I threw my guys at an opposing army and got into combat and just challenged like crazy. I kill my opponent's character or I get killed, either way I'm getting a Blood Tithe point. Had plenty of them piling up once the army seriously started getting stuck in.

My opponent did catch on with the destroying units thing, though. Shot up all of a Bloodletter unit except the last guy, who he left alone to deny me a point. Poor guy wasn't able to get into combat before the end of the game, either (I kept killing the stuff close to him), so he couldn't do a challenge and possibly net me two points getting killed (it was the champion).

Quote Originally Posted by Erik Setzer View Post
    Heck, even if/when they do a FAQ to make it so the character has to die in a challenge, that's not that hard. I threw my guys at an opposing army and got into combat and just challenged like crazy. I kill my opponent's character or I get killed, either way I'm getting a Blood Tithe point. Had plenty of them piling up once the army seriously started getting stuck in.

My opponent did catch on with the destroying units thing, though. Shot up all of a Bloodletter unit except the last guy, who he left alone to deny me a point. Poor guy wasn't able to get into combat before the end of the game, either (I kept killing the stuff close to him), so he couldn't do a challenge and possibly net me two points getting killed (it was the champion).
    You'll be racking in a lot more points while it isn't fixed, though. Your units don't even have to come close to melee, as long as they get wiped, the character goes down with them for an extra point, even if it was some sneaky tau git you would never have reached for assault.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast