BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Chapter-Master

I am a huge fan of these '32k' style books. really enjoying the Heresy series, it is my favourite 30/40k event. But seeing the aftermath is fascinating. most 40k books involving traitor legions are pretty much just them as gribbly worshippers, evil, because they are evil. I loved the Night Lords trilogy and the detail paid to their struggles for basic materiel, crew etc. Whilst we enver really had much Heresy fluff, there was almost nothing for the period after that beyond the Primarchs being killed or vanishing. finding out more about all the legions immediately after the heresy can only be a good thing.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Haighus View Post
    No, that is pretty much their greatest shame. They are proud of holding the forces of the Warmaster at bay on the walls of Terra, along with the Blood Angels and White Scars, but Dorn took it as a personal failure that he was too late to save Sanguinius and the Emperor, and it was he that was forced to inter the Emperor on the Golden Throne.
    I thought it would be "Oh, we saved the Emperor's life and got him on the Golden Throne, aren't we great!" I like the personal failure angle much better though.

Chapter-Master

Rogal Dorn loves him some S&M, he is much more into the punishment than the satisfaction...

or at least one, then the other...

Yeah, this is the Chapter that regularly uses the "pain glove"...
    [url]http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Pain_glove[/url]
    In the nightmare future of the 41st millennium, there is no time for peace. No respite. No Balance. There is only War.

Chapter-Master

glad somebody else got that

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12